The Greenock Morton Thread - It's Better Than Yours

On ‎10‎/‎11‎/‎2017 at 10:38, Rudolph Hucker said:

Hmm, just been rid-dotted 6 times in 2 minutes by the finch road gink. Must be doing something right then, hope I can keep it up! 

You're wrong and you're a grotesquely ugly freak!

6 hours ago, Chris Morris said:

You're wrong and you're a grotesquely ugly freak!

If you take people's profile pics at face value do you also  believe that div is Batman?

Edited by Rudolph Hucker

Just now, TonMan said:

Heard he hasn't been particularly great for Falkirk since joining them but he was very good here. Hopefully can slot right back in.

He hasnt been fit since start of the season, in fact he was none too lively when he signed. If he laid off the big macs a tad he might fare a bit better. As it is he's overweight, slow and has a bigger backside than Loy and thats saying summat. Good luck with him! 

We know there is a player there with Luca as he was very good for us previously. The Duff will sort him out...

Duffy also said we are looking out for another player up front. I'm hoping this is someone who can play wide. A position that has not been filled since the start of the season. Why we are only looking in the middle of November is beyond me

Luca was very good for us when we had him on loan, and I think most people wanted him to sign permanently but he chose Falkirk, which to be fair looked like a decent move at that time.  if he's not been getting game time, maybe he's lost his way a bit.  This loan move could work well for Luca, Morton and Falkirk.  If he does OK it would not surprise me if he signed permanently in January.

Quite surprised how badly Falkirk are doing this season.  Probably not relegation material but most folk thought they would be top four.

Gasparotto started off ok, & we had high hopes him & Grant would be our pairing for the foreseeable... However he drastically slowed down, stopped concentrating & started eating double portions - frankly he’s become a liability.  It looks like a long way back for him.  

What is the difference between Morton now and 12 months ago? How many players have you lost since your flying start last year?

Or has Duffy just lost whatever it was that he had?

It seems to be constantly 1 step forward and 1 step back for Morton.

1 hour ago, Dindeleux said:

What is the difference between Morton now and 12 months ago? How many players have you lost since your flying start last year?

Or has Duffy just lost whatever it was that he had?

It seems to be constantly 1 step forward and 1 step back for Morton.

Ever thought of boiling your own head?

2 hours ago, Dindeleux said:

It seems to be constantly 1 step forward and 2 steps back for Morton.

FTFY. 

We just have a hopelessly unbalanced squad which was clear to see back in July. I was happy enough at the time back then as Duffy has always used the loan market very well but he didn’t use it this season apart from signing a reserve GK on loan from Celtic who hasn’t played a single minute for us. 

Our full-backs are dire, wide players have no pace and strikers seem reluctant to shoot whenever they get the opportunity. A big change from the fast-paced direct football last season.