The Greenock Morton Thread - It's Better Than Yours

Away and chase yourself.
He was rightly banned (as moronjag) years ago (and there's a difference between banned" and "hasn't posted") but he posted constantly for maybe 7 or 8 years before that; I think before the board was revamped he had a ridiculous post count of about 36,000.
The sheer volume of posts plus the puerile/insulting/aggressive tone of the majority of them influenced the youth of the board, who thought that being wee fannies when posting was the norm, and some of the older ones who should've known better.
The auld b*****d once threatened to "destroy" the Morton board. One way or another he's more or less succeeded.

This is all bang on the money but you're still a fanny. You know you'll read this even though you've claimed to have me blocked; you don't have the willpower not to.

Do you live on the Morton thread you tit. Yeah I'll certainly throw one in your direction 

Nowhere near as much as your roaster pals polluting every St Mirren thread last season with their shite. They seem to be keeping a very low profile lately. Why do you think that is Einstein? [emoji3]

3 hours ago, Finch road said:

Do you live on the Morton thread you tit. Yeah I'll certainly throw one in your direction 

Will you really? Won't you just run around the pub wailing 'please, please, can't we just all be friends and get along?!' like you were doing a few pages back? :lol:

10 minutes ago, djchapsticks said:

Will you really? Won't you just run around the pub wailing 'please, please, can't we just all be friends and get along?!' like you were doing a few pages back? :lol:

Lol, looking forward to seeing a seething,  mutant, unwashed feegie population in a few weeks. Horrible dirty b*****ds

Edit see pic for clarity 

0be9ddfce95985f83712e377c87ac9e4.jpg

Edited by Finch road

9 hours ago, jimmy boo said:

Gammy has been released from the jailemoji3.png

Got out on Friday after 2 weeks for ripping the pish out of 2 skunk fans in a pishley pub. They started bleating after only a minute or so and I was reported to the police.

It could have been any 2 of the greeting-faced skunks that post on P&B. Was it you and chopsticks?