The Greenock Morton Thread - It's Better Than Yours

10 hours ago, LargsTON said:

Who do you post as and why were you booted off it?

Paisley Ton.

why I was removed no idea, maybe got my password wrong, I blame Norton vault.

Emailed a few mods but no response now just a viewer.

2 hours ago, cornbeef said:

Oh,  will it  ?  If you are referring to Bawheid... he may have been an idiot but he was just one of many you and your cronies tried to bully off the board  (That's your  MO after all)  Your very good mate - banned from here-  said he was a fine chap in real life and he was happy to be in his company. I don't doubt that - despite never having the pleasure of meeting him.  His posts were mostly  unintelligible and definitely inappropriate at times but I usually gave them a miss to tell the truth .

As Bing says you/Largston/the apologist are starting your pish on here now.  Sad.

“Yes” or “no”? It’s a pretty straight forward question.

And to my knowledge, none of my mates are banned from here. You didn’t give Bawheid’s posts a miss either- what you did was praise him for his contribution to that forum, in spite of the fact that he regularly contributed racist, sectarian and homophobic jibes, and poked fun at Celtic over child abuse. That’s the massive difference between our roles in this and yours. None of us are responsible for what another person posts, and aren’t obliged to condemn or condone, so we didn’t comment. Not one of us is an apologist for anyone else’s action, mates or no mates. You on the other hand couldn’t do that, could you? You had the bunting out for him on the back of our disdain for him.

In short, you’re a hypocrite. 

1 hour ago, TheGoon said:

I’m staying out of this, but Bawheid was quite rightly hounded off the forum.

Bawheid wasn’t hounded off the Morton forum. Bawheid was banned for racism. That’s not the responsibility of us- it’s the responsibility of him and him alone.

5 minutes ago, Toby said:

And to my knowledge, none of my mates are banned from here. You didn’t give Bawheid’s posts a miss either- what you did was praise him for his contribution to that forum, in spite of the fact that he regularly contributed racist, sectarian and homophobic jibes, and poked fun at Celtic over child abuse. That’s the massive difference between our roles in this and yours. None of us are responsible for what another person posts, and aren’t obliged to condemn or condone, so we didn’t comment. Not one of us is an apologist for anyone else’s action, mates or no mates. You on the other hand couldn’t do that, could you? You had the bunting out for him on the back of our disdain for him.

Bawheid wasn’t hounded off the Morton forum. Bawheid was banned for racism. That’s not the responsibility of us- it’s the responsibility of him and him alone.

Booted off for racism ? Shocked and appalled, frankly. Wouldn't happen nowadays.

and btw... I had the bunting out on the back of your disdain' Must commend you on a lovely turn of phrase there.

1 minute ago, cornbeef said:

Booted off for racism ? Shocked and appalled, frankly. Wouldn't happen nowadays.

and btw... I had the bunting out on the back of your disdain' Must commend you on a lovely turn of phrase there.

Not the only thing you commended, IIRC.

24 minutes ago, Toby said:

Bawheid was banned for pointing out the resemblance of Ainsley Harriott's napper with a malteser. It was hardly a racist comment.

The truth is that you and your cronies were getting the pish ripped out of youse by him. 

"He's taking the piss out of us a racist, ban him"

5351727.jpg?display=1&htype=0&type=respo

6 minutes ago, LargsTON said:

I didn't say it was. I just pointed out your errors, "Bing."

Rubbish, as well you know. You and your wee gang are rounding on anyone and everyone 24/7.

So what category do I fall under in your head? A stalker or fluffer of stalkers?

Bearing in mind I have just condemned the blog stuff in a previous post. And have never posted anything at all to do with this 69 shite. 

30 minutes ago, Toby said:

You are clearly a gentleman of true integrity. Why don’t you tell us about this hypothermia kitty that you mention elsewhere? Are you organising a whopper donation for children in need

Rubbish, as well you know. You and your wee gang are rounding on anyone and everyone 24/7.
So what category do I fall under in your head? A stalker or fluffer of stalkers?
Bearing in mind I have just condemned the blog stuff in a previous post. And have never posted anything at all to do with this 69 shite. 

I've no idea tbh considering I've never noticed you before. Sorry "Bing."

It's only a red dot and a disagreement. Grow up