The Greenock Morton Thread - It's Better Than Yours

Nope, but you’ll be struggling to find us lauding any racist posts over there.
Did you, or didn’t you talk up the contribution of a poster who regularly resorted to racist, sectarian and homophobic jibes with a wee dash of child abuse for good measure?
A simple “yes” or “no” will suffice.

Yes. Yes he did. HTH.

21 minutes ago, Toby said:

Nope, but you’ll be struggling to find us lauding any racist posts over there.

Did you, or didn’t you talk up the contribution of a poster who regularly resorted to racist, sectarian and homophobic jibes with a wee dash of child abuse for good measure?

A simple “yes” or “no” will suffice.

Oh,  will it  ?  If you are referring to Bawheid... he may have been an idiot but he was just one of many you and your cronies tried to bully off the board  (That's your  MO after all)  Your very good mate - banned from here-  said he was a fine chap in real life and he was happy to be in his company. I don't doubt that - despite never having the pleasure of meeting him.  His posts were mostly  unintelligible and definitely inappropriate at times but I usually gave them a miss to tell the truth .

As Bing says you/Largston/the apologist are starting your pish on here now.  Sad.

Okay, f**k it. I was hoping that over the course of the international break this thread would return to normal and this discussion would return to the dedicated thread for it in General Nonsense of the Morton forum, but as it's evidently not returning back there any time soon I may as well just have at it.

So, LinwoodTon/Dr Watson. You say that if people abuse you online you find out who they are. What constitutes abuse in your eyes to push you to that level? Does everything about their life become fair game the second you feel they've crossed the line, or is there some kind of sliding scale where the level of abuse you perceive will see the level of stalking increasing proportionately? Is it something along the lines of: giving you a red dot - find out their real name; calling you a dickhead - start dropping their real name into your posts; have regular back and forth arguments with you - post their picture on the blog; right up to the really heinous crimes like being a member of the Trust, which will see proportionate responses from your mate such as photoshopping pictures with their heads in a noose, posting pictures of recently deceased relatives or fabricating accusations of criminality? I look forward to your explanation.

Cornbeef, I entirely agree with you that so many threads on the Morton forum going off-topic is tedious, but what do you think is a more likely reason for the mass exodus of posters? Is it:

1. the number of off-topic posts saying "red dot, dickhead" with threads often descending into a spat between 'the Clique' and LinwoodTon & friends, which all get removed from the match threads and merged with the one in General Nonsense anyway?

OR

2. the risk of being stalked if you post something that LinwoodTon & Mortonjag decide they don't like?

Like I said, threads going off-topic is annoying but I genuinely can't understand you thinking the behaviour described in point 1 is either more deserving of criticism or more to blame for the exodus of posters than point 2, particularly when the number of posters had been steadily declining for years anyway.

Okay, f**k it. I was hoping that over the course of the international break this thread would return to normal and this discussion would return to the dedicated thread for it in General Nonsense of the Morton forum, but as it's evidently not returning back there any time soon I may as well just have at it.
So, LinwoodTon/Dr Watson. You say that if people abuse you online you find out who they are. What constitutes abuse in your eyes to push you to that level? Does everything about their life become fair game the second you feel they've crossed the line, or is there some kind of sliding scale where the level of abuse you perceive will see the level of stalking increasing proportionately? Is it something along the lines of: giving you a red dot - find out their real name; calling you a dickhead - start dropping their real name into your posts; have regular back and forth arguments with you - post their picture on the blog; right up to the really heinous crimes like being a member of the Trust, which will see proportionate responses from your mate such as photoshopping pictures with their heads in a noose, posting pictures of recently deceased relatives or fabricating accusations of criminality? I look forward to your explanation.
Cornbeef, I entirely agree with you that so many threads on the Morton forum going off-topic is tedious, but what do you think is a more likely reason for the mass exodus of posters? Is it:
1. the number of off-topic posts saying "red dot, dickhead" with threads often descending into a spat between 'the Clique' and LinwoodTon & friends, which all get removed from the match threads and merged with the one in General Nonsense anyway?
OR
2. the risk of being stalked if you post something that LinwoodTon & Mortonjag decide they don't like?
Like I said, threads going off-topic is annoying but I genuinely can't understand you thinking the behaviour described in point 1 is either more deserving of criticism or more to blame for the exodus of posters than point 2, particularly when the number of posters had been steadily declining for years anyway.

Spot on, Samaras.

1 minute ago, shull said:

I am on the Morton Forum now and again. 

Just like Black and White Army, I get ignored by the Greenock Bassas also. 

Boooooooo :lol:

Are you stalking me :thumsup2

Tell  you what I would love a chat with you honestly.

Main St next home game ?

41 minutes ago, Dunning1874 said:

OR

Well it’s not an either or choice though is it?  Both  of these factors apply as do several others.

For weeks now all of the posts from those you describe under category 2 have been entirely reactive and not spontaneous posts.  

No idea what Bawheid was banging on about when he was posting but I do know that a racist continues to post through multiple accounts on the moribund forum. It’s pretty pathetic to try and deflect from that by chastising someone for not apparently condemning some other sins. A wrong is a wrong.

Edited by Branch Ton

26 minutes ago, Dunning1874 said:

Which will see proportionate responses from your mate such as photoshopping pictures with their heads in a noose, posting pictures of recently deceased relatives or fabricating accusations of criminality?

Not directed at me but I'll answer this.

The first part there, I've never seen this blog but have no doubt all that stuff is there. And that's all disgusting. There is literally no excuse for any of it. 

Part 2

That is entirely incorrect as well you know who is LinwoodTon and friends? Anyone who dares to disagree with certain posters must be aligned with other posters?

Many many posters are routinely attacked by a group operating multiple accounts. Who spend all day every day doing that. Which ruins the site

As one of the better posters its sad you won't admit this. You should stand up, I'm not just digging you out. There's plenty who look the other way to stop themselves being next.

Its not a case of who's worse. Its ones wrong and ones wrong

37 minutes ago, Dunning1874 said:

OR

Branchton, Bing and others have mainly answered the question. You certainly have a blind spot when it comes to the 'clique' abusing a number of posters (who have nothing to do with the stars night) About 5 guys with various puppet accounts descending on individuals and hounding every post they make.  Doesn't make for good reading really.

The stars pish has been going on for SEVEN fkn years - and there has been a lot of unsavoury stuff which I don't condone in any way. They say that MJ has stopped blogging so maybe there's a chance of people moving on. Will it stop the 'clique' from bullying posters they don't like - I doubt it.

54 minutes ago, Dunning1874 said:

OR

A good start would be to find out what stalking actually is. :1eye

I am on the Morton Forum now and again. 
Just like Black and White Army, I get ignored by the Greenock Bassas also. 
Boooooooo [emoji38]

A wild pish stained jakey appears

Tony fitzpatrickstrokeface.jpeg

If cornbeef refrained from acting like a 4 year old with a tantrum this thread can go back to normal.

Special mention to djchaptick and bairnardo wanking themselves blind over it

Brechin 0 Morton 7 (Seven)

I've made ONE report ever in over 15 years on messageboards.  Which was, as you know, related to  a disgraceful racist rant by your pal.  Even a couple of his other mates acknowledged that he went too far. But tellingly, not you.   As I said previously, you're clearly not as bright as you think you are.
You're well known as a condescending 'know it all' on here and on .org,  You're outing yourself as an apologist for racism now. Well done you. 

For the umpteenth time; THEY'RE NOT PALS.