The Greenock Morton Thread - It's Better Than Yours

I can't see anyone on here taking any notice  of ^^^rattled , ^^^verge of tears  or similar from a Morton  fan anytime soon, not surprised that they've got more than their fair share of wallopers,  taking it too seriously, there's a fucking laugh.

Edited by ayrmad

16 minutes ago, LargsTON said:

Do you not think if the above wasn't a load of pish i would have?

Hmmm. Why do they chose to be anonymous ? Is it because they've fucked up a great messageboard. ? There's been about one post on there in three days (approx.) It was much better when Div. ran the show. I wouldn't trust the current mods to go for a loaf.

30 minutes ago, cornbeef said:

Hmmm. Why do they chose to be anonymous ? Is it because they've fucked up a great messageboard. ? There's been about one post on there in three days (approx.) It was much better when Div. ran the show. I wouldn't trust the current mods to go for a loaf.

Morton fans - needing St. Mirren fans to keep them in check since day dot. 

6 hours ago, Paisley Ton said:

Sorry Dr Watson the Morton forum is still a closed shop that is an embarrassment to  real fans. 

I have been blocked (for my tag?) and tried several times to get a new password with no reply from the so call moderators.

I dare say boys will be boys who play with toys.

I'm also unable to get a new password, I think my crime was daring to disagree and stand up to the bully boo boys!

It's a waste of space that forum anyway, unfortunately the numpty brigade are bringing there baggage on here to.

2 hours ago, cornbeef said:

Looks like someone's latest grass report got put in the bin. 

Image result for lee wallace

15 minutes ago, virginton said:

Looks like someone's latest grass report got put in the bin. 

Image result for lee wallace

I've made ONE report ever in over 15 years on messageboards.  Which was, as you know, related to  a disgraceful racist rant by your pal.  Even a couple of his other mates acknowledged that he went too far. But tellingly, not you.   As I said previously, you're clearly not as bright as you think you are.

You're well known as a condescending 'know it all' on here and on .org,  You're outing yourself as an apologist for racism now. Well done you. 

Just now, cornbeef said:

I've made ONE report ever in over 15 years on messageboards.  Which was, as you know, related to  a disgraceful racist rant by your pal.  Even a couple of his other mates acknowledged that he went too far. But tellingly, not you.   As I said previously, you're clearly not as bright as you think you are.

You're well known as a condescending 'know it all' on here and on .org,  You're outing yourself as an apologist for racism now. Well done you. 

You were an apologist for the racist, sectarian, homophobic jibes from another member, not to mention his jokes about paedophilia before he was correctly punted.

Spare us the holier than thou approach, hypocrite.

5 minutes ago, cornbeef said:

I appreciate that you get an uncontrollable rager at the thought of 'outing' someone Lee, but your fantasist lies don't work on here. Or on the Morton forum either. 

Thanks for playing anyway, grass. 

Image result for lee wallace upset

49 minutes ago, BingMcCrosby said:

I'm also unable to get a new password, I think my crime was daring to disagree and stand up to the bully boo boys!

None of the 'boo boys' knows or gives a f**k about who you are. Get back in your box, 'Bing'. 

3 minutes ago, virginton said:

I appreciate that you get an uncontrollable rager at the thought of 'outing' someone Lee, but your fantasist lies don't work on here. Or on the Morton forum either. 

Thanks for playing anyway, grass. 

Image result for lee wallace upset

As I said, yer outing yourself dough heid.

36 minutes ago, Toby said:

You were an apologist for the racist, sectarian, homophobic jibes from another member, not to mention his jokes about paedophilia before he was correctly punted.

Spare us the holier than thou approach, hypocrite.

:lol: No show without punch.  Did VT message you,  or are you two joined at the hip  ?

Good try btw, but complete deflection as usual

1 minute ago, cornbeef said:

:lol: No show without punch.  Did VT message you,  or are you two joined at the hip  ?

Good try btw, but complete deflection as usual

Nope, but you’ll be struggling to find us lauding any racist posts over there.

Did you, or didn’t you talk up the contribution of a poster who regularly resorted to racist, sectarian and homophobic jibes with a wee dash of child abuse for good measure?

A simple “yes” or “no” will suffice.