The Greenock Morton Thread - It's Better Than Yours

7 hours ago, Dr Watson said:

Go on then, give us a laugh.

There's certainly  plenty to point and laugh at where Ernie's concerned over the last few years, no doubt about it.

In answer to your "point", though, his behaviour saw him gather several bans way before the "Stars" night had even been thought of.

And I expect his eventual permanent ban was nothing to do with whose side he took but was entirely due to his ludicrously unhinged behaviour towards anyone and everyone who disagreed with him (or pointed and laughed at him).

2 hours ago, Coventry Saint said:

You say that, but he did drive the fastest milk cart in the west, so he'll always have that.

RIP Ernie.

True. Might also explain why he's such a sour ol' barsteward and so fond of flogging a dead horse.

12 hours ago, Rudolph Hucker said:

There's certainly  plenty to point and laugh at where Ernie's concerned over the last few years, no doubt about it.

In answer to your "point", though, his behaviour saw him gather several bans way before the "Stars" night had even been thought of.

And I expect his eventual permanent ban was nothing to do with whose side he took but was entirely due to his ludicrously unhinged behaviour towards anyone and everyone who disagreed with him (or pointed and laughed at him).

Nah, you're just making it up as usual now. He was never banned before being permanently banned.

7 minutes ago, glenburn bud said:

Fucking hell, are you suggesting that it's worse than the black and white army.  

Imagine BAWArmy if everyone on it had been denied their methadone at the same time.

54 minutes ago, Dr Watson said:

He was never banned before being permanently banned.

'Course not.  And he's a shining example to us all -  Ghandi, Mandela and the Dalai Llama in one package*.

* no, he isn't.

On 7 October 2017 at 12:30, Dr Watson said:

Anyone tries to abuse or bully me online and I'll find out who they are.

".......so that if I ever see them coming I can backpedal quickly in the opposite direction."

He's got previous for that kind of behaviour on the Morton forum, craps out of every chance to meet anyone. But no doubt he'll be along here soon to say I made that up.

".......so that if I ever see them coming I can backpedal quickly in the opposite direction."
He's got previous for that kind of behaviour on the Morton forum, craps out of every chance to meet anyone. But no doubt he'll be along here soon to say I made that up.

I've met up with plenty of people from the Morton forum, whereas you've refused to let anyone know who you are on many occasions.