The Greenock Morton Thread - It's Better Than Yours

The bar at the corner of your stadium klansman is it called ? Is it cool to come in and have a beer wearing colours. Like banter but not trouble.  

Very rarely trouble in the Norseman. You'll be fine.

9 hours ago, Grieve Road said:

The Norseman and probably best not, infact as its you. Yeah it'll be grand

Hope you are from a younger generation as in school if not you have a lot of growing up to do.                                                                                                                    Thanks LargsTon appreciated. 

11 hours ago, Demented Zebra said:

The bar at the corner of your stadium klansman is it called ? Is it cool to come in and have a beer wearing colours. Like banter but not trouble.  

Image result for 2 pints ya prick

The Norseman is fine, well your shoes stick to the floor but I've never had trouble in it.

Normally the wee dafties are too busy pavement dancing at the McDonalds roundabout to cause trouble anywhere else.

Hope you are from a younger generation as in school if not you have a lot of growing up to do.                                                                                                                    Thanks LargsTon appreciated. 

I trust you enjoyed your warm, flat and reasonably cheap Norseman pint? The toilets have had a facelift too!

3 hours ago, LargsTON said:

I trust you enjoyed your warm, flat and reasonably cheap Norseman pint? The toilets have had a facelift too!

Its a football pub mate not bringing in a lot of money during the week i would imagine. Morton fans in full voice no hassles. Mate I try to have wee cheeky jokes will admit not many Morton fans get it. I have more respect for you guys than a lot of teams. On Saturday I met a few ton fans who were brand new. Back to basics why support a shite team :)

3 hours ago, Boostin' Kev said:

Just read Jim Duffys fair and levelled headed response to the weekends controversy in the Sun. I'm giving your previous sectarian behavior a pass for the time being. 

^^^^ wants a square go with Jim Duffy

It's strange cos when he was first appointed as Morton I (along with probably every other Morton supporter) wasn't best pleased. But he has been in charge for three full seasons now and we have progressed each year, from winning League One in his first season and finishing 5th and then 4th in the Championship. Going by that we "should" be looking at another Premiership Play Off position, but of course it's way to early to even consider this. It's a good time to be a Morton fan. :)