The Greenock Morton Thread - It's Better Than Yours

37 minutes ago, Colkitto said:

Actually makes a bit of a change not to be panicking over the lack of signings and squabbling about who we've released/kept at this stage of the season.   :lol:

Don't think we have ever had a year where we all collectively agree on the contract extensions offered and the signings we have brought in so far.(some may not have been delighted with Harkins, but we all know he is an upgrade on what we had)

I know i wont get to every home game this season, but decided to buy a season ticket for the the first time in years. Hope a few others have done the same.

If you're missing that panic/in-fighting, have a glance at the Falkirk thread. 

To be fair, we have one guy 'panicking' about mediocre signings and another having a mental breakdown at 1.40am.

Pretty normal Falkirk thread TBH. [emoji16]

Is the Internet broken in Greenock? I'd have expected endless pics of ainsley harriet and alex salmond along with wild predictions which turn out to absolute nonsense by now. Yup the Internet is broken....long may it last[emoji106]

33 minutes ago, jimmy boo said:

Is the Internet broken in Greenock? I'd have expected endless pics of ainsley harriet and alex salmond along with wild predictions which turn out to absolute nonsense by now. Yup the Internet is broken....long may it lastemoji106.png

Quiet confidence. No one is talking about Morton's chances and that's fine. Probably no point since the midden have it wrapped up before a ball is kicked anyway.

1 hour ago, jimmy boo said:

Is the Internet broken in Greenock? I'd have expected endless pics of ainsley harriet and alex salmond along with wild predictions which turn out to absolute nonsense by now. Yup the Internet is broken....long may it lastemoji106.png

*Harriott you fucking roaster. 

Here's me when St Mirren finish 8th.

IMG_0087.GIF

Is the Internet broken in Greenock? I'd have expected endless pics of ainsley harriet and alex salmond along with wild predictions which turn out to absolute nonsense by now. Yup the Internet is broken....long may it last[emoji106]

^^^ dribbling mess

1498238341305.jpg

You just get the feeling, even before a ball has been kicked, that the game against the Midden on the 21st April 2018 is going to be HUGE!

I reckon we'll have wrapped up the title before then tbh. Livingston away two weeks before will do the trick.

1498308228407.jpg

Although it was just a bounce game in pretty windy conditions was really impressed with Morton today, looks like they have strengthened even more so than last season where again they were pretty decent in the TV games.

they will definitely be serious title contenders