The Greenock Morton Thread - It's Better Than Yours

Just now, Scosha said:

Well, after you claimed Ross Forbes was 'bang average' back in September and him going on to have 18 assists and 12 goals from midfield, hopefully this post works in our favour again ^_^

I think you've got more important things to worry about now than a year old post on the internet

Duffy has pointed out we had a lack of experience and has gone out and signed someone with bags of it and still got some ability. Delighted we've got our attacking options sorted in early June rather than last season where we were very, very short up front. 

Out: Kudus Oyenuga, Jon Scullion, Luke Donelly, Lawrence Shankland

In: Bob McHugh, Robert Thomson, Gary Harkins. - And Jai Quitongo fit again. 

Harkins apparenly stated in the past he doesn't like Morton which is the only issue but if he pings in a last minute winner in the derby I'll not care :thumsup2

15 minutes ago, Mr X said:

I think you've got more important things to worry about now than a year old post on the internet

Nobody is worrying about it chump; they're just pointing and laughing at your feeble understanding of the game. Thanks for playing anyway.

1496659016777.jpg.3cb8a86133e64a6a723351c6e8665dac.jpg

6 minutes ago, Randy Giles said:

Not exactly sure that this is as funny as some want it to be. It's risky as much as anything else.

No, its hilarious

4 minutes ago, Scosha said:

Duffy has pointed out we had a lack of experience and has gone out and signed someone with bags of it and still got some ability. Delighted we've got our attacking options sorted in early June rather than last season where we were very, very short up front. 

Harkins apparenly stated in the past he doesn't like Morton which is the only issue but if he pings in a last minute winner in the derby I'll not care :thumsup2

Certainly the strikers that were already at the club are pretty inexperienced but McHugh and Thomson are both in their mid 20s with plenty of first team appearances behind them. They looked like really good signings to complement the younger Oliver and Quitongo

7 minutes ago, Scosha said:

Tbf that strike force looks dangerous as fvck.

1 minute ago, virginton said:

Nobody is worrying about it chump; they're just pointing and laughing at your feeble understanding of the game. Thanks for playing anyway.

1496659016777.jpg.3cb8a86133e64a6a723351c6e8665dac.jpg

Scosha never stops mentioning it, hes clearly upset.

I guess we'll see next season. I mean its not like Forbes had a great run and then reverted to being average, at best, for half a season, is it?

Really not sure on signing Harkins. Duffy has put it down to a lack of experience in the squad and he has addressed that factor. My only really positive about this signing is that Duffy gets players to work hard, if you don't then that's you, you're chucked.

A centre half and a winger I expect will be next as along as Tids, Doyle and Russell stay on.

Duffy has signed well so far. I think we'll give him the benefit of the doubt on Harkins. A player people pay money to watch when he's on form. Every team needs a maverick to entertain.