West 2nd Division 2015/16

Gartcairn Army

I agree he's quality.. Just mr Lang seems to think there will be a boycott if Bish was to come back n he was also a quality player for the Lang but not so much with deco

Everyone has their opinions.

Me, I will take any good players back under any circumstances. :thumsup2

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks Tambo,

Im really not sure how we will do but im hoping we can at least finish mid table or challenge for promotion, anything better would be a great achievement, lots of strong clubs in this division who will no doubt be very capable of beating anyone on their day

think it will b extremely difficult for gartcairn to challenge for promotion or even get close to mid table, bottom half for sure, it will take couple of years to get up to speed of junior football.

think it will b extremely difficult for gartcairn to challenge for promotion or even get close to mid table, bottom half for sure, it will take couple of years to get up to speed of junior football.

Not with the calibre of players they have been linked with.

Not with the calibre of players they have been linked with.

A really buzz around airdrie about this! Few names mentioned include ex pros and seasoned juniors! Be interesting to see come start of the season the squad put together. I'll be going along to watch first few games! Any friendlies on the horizon?

A really buzz around airdrie about this! Few names mentioned include ex pros and seasoned juniors! Be interesting to see come start of the season the squad put together. I'll be going along to watch first few games! Any friendlies on the horizon?

it's alright filling ur team with ex pros n seasoned juniors but they must have the hunger 2 do well and not just sign for a kick about or the money (I dunno wit use r paying). We've had a few who turn up thinking there the dugs bullocks cos they've played higher level and been rank for us but then u get good 1s like Mike fallon alan jack stevie dallas who where coming 2 the end of there careers but they defo put a shift in and gav us some cracking memories. Jon Crawford also he played for us at Kilbowie park and he signed up in the juniors and he had the same hunger 2 win matches. Good luck starting up

Mon the papers

I honestly have no idea how we will get on next season but what i do know is the team will be very well organised. Lots of stories going around about money but i can assure you all that we will be no where near the top spenders in the league. Players have and will try their luck with stupid requests for wages because we are a new team but we are not new to the business world. our players will be fit and hungry and we will all enjoy the game the way we are all supposed to.

We will find out at the AGM on the 20th. We have put a lot of work into getting a junior team into Monklands so im very hopeful we will be accepted

Well good luck, hope you guys get the nod to bring the number of teams in the league to an even number.

Archived