ADL 2015/16

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can't really see Ardeer being in the mix to be honest... they had a terrific spirit to go up 2 years ago, but in terms of quality I think a lot of the teams in the ADL have improved significantly since then and will do so again (if the stories are true) over the summer.

All just predictions, but I actually fancy Darvel to win the league followed in 2nd by Girvan... Irvine Vics and Whitletts just missing out. But as others have already said, just about everyone outside of Craigmark and Muirkirk stands a chance next season. Lot of the previous also-rans have been strengthening, and there is no clear Winton or Buffs like last season with the budget to make anyone clear favourites.

Of course you don't see ardeer being in the mix, You've got nothing but negativity towards us. Watch this space champ

If Whitletts can improve their away form from last season then they should be in the mix. Only dropped 2 points at home all season, but the away form just wasn't good enough.

Yes definitely the away form damaged our chances last season particularly drawing away at Craigmark and losing to Girvan etc. when they where the supposedly the whipping boys.

The league will be very competitive this year with 5/6 teams fighting it out and Honestboy Girvan will probably be one of those teams as they have supposedly signed 4 Maybole players already.

Despite what's been said above Ardeer will be in the running this season.First you say Ar deer won't be in the mix and you then say everybody but Muirkirk and Craigmark have a chance. Make up your mind.Just because Girvan have signed 4 Maybole players doesn't automatically make them world beaters.They've to find somebody to play with them.They'll up skint again.One thing is for sure money taken at the gate for all teams will not be much

Some nonsense been rattled about on here about who is going to do well and who isnae. The one thing that is guaranteed is whoever does go up deserves to go up. It looks another competitive season ahead with no fixture a given. Nobody expected us to get promoted last time never mind win the league and that goes for ardeer as well. The buffs and the Winton needed premier league players to do it last season, don't think any teams have stretched their budgets to accommodate that type of player this season.

Looking forward to renewing old friendships and hopefully repeat the success of 2014.

T

I would love Darvel to go up as they have went about business the correct way building a good young team. However as I said on another post if they Henderson Ryan are not there I don't see it happening also believe they lost boy Gall every time I seen Darvel they were better team with these guys in it. Hope They prove me wrong and go on and do it though

Fraser Gall leaving is not football related and he will be back. As for Henderson and Ryan not signing or going elsewhere,my understanding is that both players have put pen to paper with Darvel. As with most threads,this may be just speculation.

I would love Darvel to go up as they have went about business the correct way building a good young team. However as I said on another post if they Henderson Ryan are not there I don't see it happening also believe they lost boy Gall every time I seen Darvel they were better team with these guys in it. Hope They prove me wrong and go on and do it though

You obviously didn't watch them much Henderson missed at least 10 games through injury and they won 8 of them !! Ryan started on the bench for a load of games through injuries so you are talking shit as for them moving to the vics it's all in your head (shit stirrer for sure)

You obviously didn't watch them much Henderson missed at least 10 games through injury and they won 8 of them !! Ryan started on the bench for a load of games through injuries so you are talking shit as for them moving to the vics it's all in your head (shit stirrer for sure)

I expect darvel to be a capable side for sure but I fear they as with last year they will run out of steam as far as a top 2 finish is concerned when suspensions and injuries come in to play, just as important having the quality on the bench as on the park.

In checking the darvel web site the games Henderson missed 2 against girven 2 against craigmark 2 against annbank 1 against muirkirk and 1 against hart hill with due respect to all teams its teams darvel should be winning against last season darvel are a better team with him in the side and I will be happy to see him back at darvel next year but I have heard there have a few teams enquired about him

Darvel have re-signed full squad, except 2 players.

Fraser Gall is away working in Australia for the year, but I'm sure he'll be back the following season if he doesn't stay another year out there.

Heard a lot of rumours that they have signed 2/3, purely for more depth on the bench rather than young lads who still play boys club.

Darvel will be looking to get promoted this year, I'm sure of it. Coming third, behind two powerhouses of teams who spent thousands to go up, was a great achievement which will give them every confidence and every right to believe that they can go up. You lot may doubt them, but I believe they have the squad to do so.

As I said Fuzzy.. Every time I seen Darvel (sometimes with Henderson Ryan Gall) (sometimes without) I thought they were better with.. So my point was without them I dot think there's a promotion push unless they have brought in some good players (not seen or heard about any signings) .. So you can take your shit stirring comments back and realise this is a site for opinions of football fans:) cheers ..

Archived