2015-2016 League Champions Odds

With Nish as player-manager? If I were a betting man I'd strongly consider Grant228's suggestion that they'll pull a Roberts. They've been riding on Danny Lennon's fumes for five years now.

I really don't see us troubling the top of the league. I know AJ is yet to make a signing but we've so many duffers still under contract we'll struggle to afford guys who could make a genuine difference.

Cowden only grabbed the relegation spot at the death - I don't think Nish can do a worse job that Jimmy Nic did after he seemed to lose interest. Them, Forfar on Stranraer are likelier candidates than us for top spot.

Guest bernardblack

Smart money on cowden??? They were absolutely rotten and out their depth last year, they won't be top half

No danger.

Brechin or Ayr for me.

Think it will be a tight league again with no outright runaway winners. Refuse to believe Dunfermline will have another season like this one and are my early favourites to win the league.

obviously I am a little bit biased but 11/1 for Airdrie is great value considering we have no idea how much investment the new owner is going to be making

We're faced with the same question.

Didn't realise you had a new owner :huh: but none the less he does seem to be backing McCall based on the signings you have already made

We haven't.

To be honest, odds are really irrelevant at the moment, half the teams don't have enough senior players signed to field a full 11 and some don't even have a manager. Give it until the end of June and you'll see where the real value is. Airdrie may well be "good value" just now at 11s with the new owner, but how much is he willing to put in? Time will tell when we see the signings.

Archived