Cowdenbeath FC 2015/16

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Must be a thrill for the Smokie fans posting in the lofty P&B heights of the League 1 thread, something the've not been able to do for a while.

As mentioned earlier despite our worst league placing in 7 years we still managed to beat the fish burners on their own pitch in the Scottish Cup.

Opposition support can point and laugh, take the piss and gloat to your hearts' content about us being relegated, but the smokies genuinely hate the fact our pishy wee club lorded over them more than once. Anyone got the pic of Robbo with the Chris Inness quote?

Opposition support can point and laugh, take the piss and gloat to your hearts' content about us being relegated, but the smokies genuinely hate the fact our pishy wee club lorded over them more than once. Anyone got the pic of Robbo with the Chris Inness quote?

Aye 4 years on and their still bitter CL.

I think they should expand league 2 and let some of the few interested teams join it. Why waste everyone's time with the play off and jeopardize the teams in league 2 when only a handful of the teams actually want to join. It would be different if they were all queuing up to join. Brora Rangers didn't even want to take part in the play off game last season.

Fixtures normally out next month

Bit weary booking the red lion so early though in case games changed 4 BT or Sky

It would make sense, look at the fawning over the OF games, which have nothing on these.

I am now thinking to write a good long letter (mentions why Nishy should stay) to the club. 

A year and half ago, I got a letter from Police Scotland for speeding.  I wrote a proper letter why I had to speeding.  After that, I did get nothing _ no fine / points. :smartass

I am now thinking to write a good long letter (mentions why Nishy should stay) to the club. 

A year and half ago, I got a letter from Police Scotland for speeding.  I wrote a proper letter why I had to speeding.  After that, I did get nothing _ no fine / points. :smartass

You may get a reply back from the club with a photocopy of his P60 with any luck.

Archived