Motherwell FC 2015/16 Thread

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Friendly announced away to Sligo Rovers on Tuesday night.

A shame it is at such short notice, as it had the potential to be a cracker of an away trip.

I'm not going through to Livingston for any of the games, nor will I make it to Inverness on the opening day. So, i'll need to wait until the first game at Fir Park to see how the team will shape up for the season.

Anyone know of any buses running for Sligo?

I'd be impressed if anyone organised it at this notice given that it's an overnighter. If this was announced at the start of the summer, there would have been a healthy bunch over for the game as it would be a great trip..

Anyone going to Livi tomorrow walking from Livi South station? I have absolutely no idea how to walk to the ground from there

There's a bus from just outside Livingston South train station that takes you to the town centre at the shopping centre and you can walk it from there.

It's a ridiculous walk, better going to Livi North if you can as it's a straight road down past the hospital.

There's a bus from just outside Livingston South train station that takes you to the town centre at the shopping centre and you can walk it from there.

It's a ridiculous walk, better going to Livi North if you can as it's a straight road down past the hospital.

Trains from the Shire pass through Livi South so it's the local bus or a hike through the town centre. There's also buses from Lanark or Wishaw to Livi town centre, don't know the frequencies or times though.

He has offers from Motherwell and St Mirren. Believe what you like though, we'll see early next week ;)

Have we gone back in time? Sure I heard this in 2013.

Still, he'll be better than Dan Twardzik.

Decent run out, should have won by a few more. Ainsworth the standout out with a goal and an assist.

Big Kennedy strolled it at the back and looks a good player. Dominant in the air and comfortable with either foot bringing the ball out of defence. Luke Watt showed up well again and took his goal really well.

Still lack a bit of creativity in the middle of the park, we looked instantly better when Clarkson came on and slotted in that role Skippy played as the link up man between the striker and the midfield. Set up Lionel's goal with a lovely ball.

Decent enough but we still look a decent keeper and a Skippy away from being where I'd like us to be for the opening day of the season.

Archived