P&B Fantasy IDP Dynasty League

Dee4Life1893

Well done to @jagfox99  (I'll take the assist in helping you reach the top ;))

@Dee4Life1893  what's the situation regarding keepers again?  How many is it and when do we need to decide by? 

As for the draft, what kind of resources do you guys use to prepare for it?  I don't follow College that closely so only know some of the bigger names through articles but I'd rather be fully aware of who I'm drafting.

Yeah, congrats @jagfox99 Gurley destroyed me. Well deserved.

2 hours ago, Sloop John B said:

Well done to @jagfox99  (I'll take the assist in helping you reach the top ;))

@Dee4Life1893  what's the situation regarding keepers again?  How many is it and when do we need to decide by? 

As for the draft, what kind of resources do you guys use to prepare for it?  I don't follow College that closely so only know some of the bigger names through articles but I'd rather be fully aware of who I'm drafting.

Am I the commish in this league? I thought there was someone else. If I am, that explains why ridiculous trades like a 3rd & 4th for Dalvin Cook have been going thru unopposed.

We'll get everything sorted out early in the new year.  I always envisioned this as being a proper dynasty league but as I didn't want to be commish I left it to others and it became a 25 keeper league I believe. I think we'll have a league wide vote on the rules going forward. TBH this is the only IDP league I play and I'm far from clued up on it. I'll do some research and post a vote on any rule changes I feel would make the league better/more in line with other leagues like this.

8 minutes ago, Dee4Life1893 said:

Yeah, congrats @jagfox99 Gurley destroyed me. Well deserved.

Am I the commish in this league? I thought there was someone else. If I am, that explains why ridiculous trades like a 3rd & 4th for Dalvin Cook have been going thru unopposed.

We'll get everything sorted out early in the new year.  I always envisioned this as being a proper dynasty league but as I didn't want to be commish I left it to others and it became a 25 keeper league I believe. I think we'll have a league wide vote on the rules going forward. TBH this is the only IDP league I play and I'm far from clued up on it. I'll do some research and post a vote on any rule changes I feel would make the league better/more in line with other leagues like this.

I think @GingerSaint Is also down as a co-commish on fleaflicker.  I’d be happy to help out but I’m also inexperienced in dynasty and IDP (as you can tell by my placing).

I sold high on Gurley and it proved to be the worst decision I've ever made in my life.

Picked up Garropolo in last year's draft thinking he'd get a move away from NE and can see him replacing Matt Ryan as my starting QB when the Nines start surrounding him with real talent.

Picked up injured Dalvin Cook to try and save some face after the Gurley disaster and I see him being a monster next year although risky attached with that knee.

Happy with my D and have two first round picks to play with in April so looking forward to 2018 with OBJ back from IR.

• 6 months later...

I don’t pick until round 4 so I’m not too fussed. Unless anyone fancies picking up one of the championship winning players from last season :angel