P&B Fantasy IDP Dynasty League

Dee4Life1893

• 4 weeks later...

Just to keep you all updated, I've made a couple of scoring tweaks just to try and balance the league a bit. The trial run I done last year with premium scoring for TEs was definitely for the better. In essence nothing really changes except they become more usable as a flex starter.

I've also modified the IDP scoring, again just to try and add some balance to that aspect and not have linebackers basically being the only flex-able position. Having taken some advice from veteran IDP players on Twitter and other dynasty football forums, some of the changes should impact D Line and defensive backs more positively and allow the best players to rise to the top, rather than the somewhat flukey nature of those positions from the original setup. This year will be a trial run of that scoring system, if it doesn't work out then we can revisit it next offseason.

Lastly, if everyone can do me a favour and set all their keepers by next weekend, I'll get the free agents released and I'll open up waivers temporarily to let everyone a chance to bid on them (doing a draft before the actual draft would mess up the order and traded picks etc.). I will set a temporary FAA Budget for this and reset it before week 1 of the season

8 minutes ago, steelmen said:

How many keepers?

Emmmm....i believe its 30 for this league? It'll let you know if you try and confirm too many

ed: up to 30*. If you want to cut more players to gain extra draft picks you can do, obviously with 2 full teams going in to the free agent pool and a deep rookie draft class a few more folks may elect to do that

Edited by Stewbo

5 minutes ago, Paul Marnie said:

How's the FA waivers working with the players that have been released off the teams that have disappeared?

Are those players going to be in the FAAB free-for-all or are they going into the rookie draft?

Rookie draft, its just simpler that way and probably fairer

There's a couple of openings in another league I'm in. It's IDP and auction/salary cap so I'm asking in here instead of the other thread. Really good activity in the league and a nice challenge. Have a look if you're interested... http://www50.myfantasyleague.com/2017/home/17397#0

Not sure which teams are vacant but there's a "free drop fortnight" and free agency auction as well as the draft so you could easily re-invent your new team. The draft is an auction as well so you can target whoever you like. I think it's £25 per year.

Also, I'm the reigning champ. 8)

Edited by GingerSaint

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Advise everyone to have a check of the league message board if you havent gotten the email (apparently I don't anymore :'( nor do i get notifications hence the delay

Probably means I'll have to hand over commissioner reigns to someone else but I'll hold off until after the draft. If anybody wants to volunteer and make my choice easier that would be grand :lol: