East Region South Division Thread 2015-2016

Burnie_man

not to mention the two managers as subs lol

Same with us. Ours subs:

Usual sub keeper as 1st outfield sub

Manager (not played competitively for few years)

Goalkeeper coach as sub keeper

A player coming back from 2nd long term injury but never going to play yet.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Same with us. Ours subs:

Usual sub keeper as 1st outfield sub

Manager (not played competitively for few years)

Goalkeeper coach as sub keeper

A player coming back from 2nd long term injury but never going to play yet.

Buzzing for the last two games💤💤

Must be the first time in a while that Sam Young hasn't  been top scorer at Dunbar, but I can't work out who it is this season, anyone work it out,  Any one know who got POTY.?

Who got Tranent POTY and top goal scorer?

Must be the first time in a while that Sam Young hasn't been top scorer at Dunbar, but I can't work out who it is this season, anyone work it out, Any one know who got POTY.?

poty isn't until 28th may for tranent but a can tell u Kenny fisher was top goalscorer,boys a goal machine!!

Must be the first time in a while that Sam Young hasn't  been top scorer at Dunbar, but I can't work out who it is this season, anyone work it out,  Any one know who got POTY.?

I think Dunbar's POTY night has still to be held. 

Almost half of their team finished third bottom of the Premier last season. Their vast experience has seen Lochgelly slide from promotion candidates this time last year to bottom four of the South this season.

If you think your club is going to finish higher than they did last season, having been persuaded to part with good money for Gay, Pearson, Bateson and Wyllie to help out a club in the North division then aye am kidding.

Great result Jez arguably the result of the day considering the circumstances. Can see a big club trying to prise away your management team.

Quite a change of stance in a month, eh? The management team have guided a team into the bottom 4 to finishing 6th, potentially 5th, in the table and beating last season's position. Now you're talking about them being poached by a big club!

Also, Chris Gay has kept FIVE clean sheets in NINE appearances. He can't be that bad, can he?

Quite a change of stance in a month, eh? The management team have guided a team into the bottom 4 to finishing 6th, potentially 5th, in the table and beating last season's position. Now you're talking about them being poached by a big club!

Also, Chris Gay has kept FIVE clean sheets in NINE appearances. He can't be that bad, can he?

I think Dunbar's POTY night has still to be held. 

Whitburn holding their POTY on Friday 27th May in the Social Club. Now within touching distance of promotion. Need to lose seven goals and not score in the last two games to remain in the South league. Still undefeated at home this season despite having to play the first home games at Livingston and Stoneyburn.

Its been a long wait to get back up into the Premier division. Pumpherston at home this Saturday and away to Easthouses next Wednesday 25th.

C'mon the Burnie.

Whitburn holding their POTY on Friday 27th May in the Social Club. Now within touching distance of promotion. Need to lose seven goals and not score in the last two games to remain in the South league. Still undefeated at home this season despite having to play the first home games at Livingston and Stoneyburn.

Its been a long wait to get back up into the Premier division. Pumpherston at home this Saturday and away to Easthouses next Wednesday 25th.

C'mon the Burnie.

Correct Burnie lad,it has been a long way back,financial problems that led to successive relegations to the bottom tier,a few seasons later the roof blows off the pavilion and they're playing at the Academy for nigh on 2 years,first three months of this season "home" games were "away games. If the point is gained this wknd it will be greeted with joy but also relief!!

Can't see that happening,the guy was a gent when we played them at Rosyth and seemed genuinely over the moon with his sides win and promotion,think he is there for the long term

Hearing the money man may have pulled out of Tranent? Players not getting the right money e.t.c (publicly on Facebook) any truth in this?

no.whatever u have seen on Fb has nothing to do with the big man.am sure he will be there for years to come.

Hearing the money man may have pulled out of Tranent? Players not getting the right money e.t.c (publicly on Facebook) any truth in this?

I'd heard that the guy's business had gone down the tubes?

I'm no so sure there will be any Money money pumping money in next season. Way things are going, ie lottery, sponsors, gate money,food sales, fundraisers etc, there won't be a need for any individual to pump money in. The running of the club and budget are all gonna come from that, so I've been hearing!

Spot on leg end cause that's how clubs have to be run to be stable. There's a business model put in place to help the club be sustainable for years to come. We're well aware of boom and bust happening every few years with clubs and want to stay away from that. Mattys came in and helped put us on the right path and its up to the committee to maintain the good work done this season.

Spot on leg end cause that's how clubs have to be run to be stable. There's a business model put in place to help the club be sustainable for years to come. We're well aware of boom and bust happening every few years with clubs and want to stay away from that. Mattys came in and helped put us on the right path and its up to the committee to maintain the good work done this season.

you get into that bank account and get the players bonuses paid! Lol 😜

Must be the first time in a while that Sam Young hasn't been top scorer at Dunbar, but I can't work out who it is this season, anyone work it out, Any one know who got POTY.?

First time in the 4 full seasons Sam has been at Dunbar that he hasn't won it.

I believe top scorer is Chris King with 1 goal more than Sam this season.

POTY awards are this coming Saturday.

I hear our dirty washing is all on the Facebook about players not getting money etc. It's a bit embarrassing our players seemingly calling our club a joke after the strides forward we have made this season.

But they're not there for the money.

Archived