East Region South Division Thread 2015-2016

Burnie_man

Gay = just joined the club and had played 4 games.

Pearson = been a regular since start of season but been missing for past few games, most likely out for the season injured.

Bateson = not been a regular due to injuries.

Wyllie = currently absent and not featured too much, in fact only started 4 League games and 3 sub appearances.

Secondly, who the hell classed us as "promotion candidates"? We certainly haven't. But we have a game in hand on Kirkcaldy and if we won that we potentially go 6th,depending on West Calder.

Lastly, we're in the more competitive South Division, not North.

Your last statement is a matter of opinion Jez.

Some good teams in both leagues.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Your last statement is a matter of opinion Jez.

Some good teams in both leagues.

That maybe the case and no disrespect meant to those teams in the North, but we've never been classed as "promotion candidates".

That maybe the case and no disrespect meant to those teams in the North, but we've never been classed as "promotion candidates".

Maybe you didn't see yourself as candidates for promotion Jez but others will have felt that if you's could've turned the draws from last season into wins then you'd have been up there near the top end, hanging around promotion places. Maybe expectations within the club were never as high as that but can understand why others might've felt you's could've mounted a challenge.

Jez, appreciate where your coming from but our team at Kirkcaldy has 5/6 18 year olds starting every week. With all the others mid to early 20s. Think you guys are in a false position however with the current team at Lochgelly expectations will rightly be high from someðŸ‘

Big travelling support going to Rosyth on the 16th from the big t. Any decent boozers to watch the football before the game?

We have a bar in the clubhouse that can sit 60 and I will see if we can get a sky box with the football on.

We already have a 60 seater that's full plus 2 16 seaters and another list for another bus. Not sure what time all the buses will go through at but I would think they will be making a day of it and be through early.

We have a bar in the clubhouse that can sit 60 and I will see if we can get a sky box with the football on.

Hi mate. I've pm'd you asking for your number for our gaffer if you could get back to me that would be great

We already have a 60 seater that's full plus 2 16 seaters and another list for another bus. Not sure what time all the buses will go through at but I would think they will be making a day of it and be through early.

The gladyer inn is close by and will have the football on and also Rosyth civil service club is around the corner but not sure if they will have the football on,there are also loads of pubs in the town.

The gladyer inn is close by and will have the football on and also Rosyth civil service club is around the corner but not sure if they will have the football on,there are also loads of pubs in the town.

Thanks bud

Is the wee leg end gon through for the game or is he keeping fresh for the Hoops the next day ?

leg end will be at his own game, but I'll be tucked up early saving myself for a trip to hampden the next day hopefully 😉ðŸ€

Gay = better keeper than the chauffeur but nowhere near as good as Wilson.

Pearson = better centre back than Grierson but nowhere near as good as Bear.

Bateson = no better than amateur.

Wyllie = no better than amateur.

So, 4 players who have hardly featured nor improved your league position from last season. Money well spent then.

Secondly, Haddington ran away with the league last season and you were in the chasing pack ahead of eventual runners up Falkirk for a long spell. But Rosyth have 3 and Pumpherston 2 games in hand on you and if they win them you could potentially finish third bottom depending on Livingston and Stoneyburn.

Lastly, you're in the more competitive South division, but it is your money that has helped pay the wages of the two highest paid strikers in the North.

You keep smoking whatever it is you're smoking, bud.

Archived