Your Worst MP

BFTD

As the title says - who do you consider to be the worst Member of Parliament that's represented your area? Let's include the Scottish and European Parliaments as well; why not.

My representative at Westminster was Ann Widdecombe for several years. As someone without much money, I can't say she was a lot of use. I used to stay in Stirling in the '90s too, but I'd reckon she beats off Michael Forsyth. Ooh, matron, etc.

Ronnie Cowan. He's done NOTHING as MP so far. GET HIM TAE f**k!

In reality Iain McKenzie's vote against equal marriage puts him right down the books. An England and Wales only issue and his excuse was he did it because of letters he received from his constituents. Letters from his constituents about a law that has absolutely no effect, whatsoever, on their constituency. When asked about it he never did say how many letters or if he got any that asked him to vote for it.

Shitebag

Ian Welsh for me.

Became MSP for Ayr in 1999, whilst being Chief Executive of Kilmarnock FC. I like many others voted Tory to try and keep him out. It was one of the few, if not the only constituency in Scotland which saw the Tory vote go up that election.

Despite claims that his priority was being an MSP the only time you saw him in the papers was talking about his beloved football club. He was never Ian Welsh MSP, he was always Ian Welsh Chief Executive of Kilmarnock Football Club. It took him about a year to have a column in the local rag, despite even Sandra Osborne having one.

Thankfully he didn't last long, and I gave a hearty cheer when he stood down.

He made Brian Donohoe look like the best MP of all time.

Ian Welsh for me.

Became MSP for Ayr in 1999, whilst being Chief Executive of Kilmarnock FC. I like many others voted Tory to try and keep him out. It was one of the few, if not the only constituency in Scotland which saw the Tory vote go up that election.

Despite claims that his priority was being an MSP the only time you saw him in the papers was talking about his beloved football club. He was never Ian Welsh MSP, he was always Ian Welsh Chief Executive of Kilmarnock Football Club. It took him about a year to have a column in the local rag, despite even Sandra Osborne having one.

Thankfully he didn't last long, and I gave a hearty cheer when he stood down.

Your worst MSP thread for this shite:lol:

As the title says - who do you consider to be the worst Member of Parliament that's represented your area? Let's include the Scottish and European Parliaments as well; why not.

Your worst MSP thread for this shite:lol:

:whistle:P

Moved around a bit, had Lewis Moonie, Gordon Brown, Alistair Darling, Anas Sarwar and some Tory c**t in Reading who's name I never bothered to learn.

All a bit shit to be honest.

Nicholas Fairbairn was when I was a wee boy, I can still call him a c**t though.

Nicholas Fairbairn was when I was a wee boy, I can still call him a c**t though.

I was at an event that he spoke at; he was humorous but still a c**t. A guy who was born 100 too late but would have been a c**t in which ever century he was born.

The event was the only time I've seen Strawberry Soup on the menu, it was served as a cold consommé. Don't know why that sticks in my mind.

Archived