Husband

Young

Swankie

Hilson

Maybes

Malin

Denholm

Malcolm

Templeman (although not sure his situation)

Possible additions

Murray

Linn

Yano

Those additions with the young players coming through would make for a decent squad

Templeman and Baxter have defintely signed, Hodge aswell. No doubt there will be further additions, I have a feeling Hubby may be off.

• Replies 884
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would like to see Dunlop travis Dodds Kennedy as a back four plenty of pace and the experience fa Dodds and Douglas with yano and baxter pushing to get into the team

Big John Clark said to me at Alloa he was making a come back , that was until he slipped coming out of the tonight while shaking radars hand ( or was he pushed ) , anyway big John said he was making a comeback he only needed somebody through the middle , maybe a certain Mr liddle through the middle !

Guest bernardblack

Cant see either happening

I could see Murray happening. Clearly not ready for the Premiership and it would be a local, step up from league two.

Heard last night that every member of the first team squad was offered a new deal, we'll just have to see who accepts. Probably a smart move given the season we had. Obviously not all are going to sign. Rumours on the Cowdenbeath thread that we are signing Thomas O'Brien (defender/midfielder), dont know much about him but seems to have played a lot of games in the championship.

Heard last night that every member of the first team squad was offered a new deal, we'll just have to see who accepts. Probably a smart move given the season we had. Obviously not all are going to sign. Rumours on the Cowdenbeath thread that we are signing Thomas O'Brien (defender/midfielder), dont know much about him but seems to have played a lot of games in the championship.

O'brien will be a decent player for you at this level if you are signing him.

We've signed Stuart Malcolm.

I wonder if that will add fuel to the fire regarding the Beaky rumour?

Why would it?

Malcolm is a good signing for anyone at this level, I think he stays down your way so would suit him. What happened to Stenny being skint?

Not really mate, Malcolm a good signing for stenny, was actually asking a genuine question?

All the best to Stuart, a good servant to Forfar.

Who says it's all about money? I can't imagine we'd be offering him all that much to be honest, but the fact he lives five minutes down the road from Ochilview must surely hold some sway.

Would like to see Kyle McAusland come to the loons next season. Has quite abit of experience and can play anywhere across the back four and the midfield. What does anyone else think of this?? Good luck to Stuart Malcolm at Stenhousemuir

Who says it's all about money? I can't imagine we'd be offering him all that much to be honest, but the fact he lives five minutes down the road from Ochilview must surely hold some sway.

Nobody, it looks obvious that at his age the travelling would be the main selling point, however in light of the article regarding your financial problems and then the signings of the Cowdenbeath captain and a defender who was in team of the year i was just curious to find out if the problems had been sorted.

Archived