How Fuckin Shite Is Edinburgh Airport

HTG

As the title says. How bad does this place have to become before something is done about it. The security is a fuckin disaster zone. New owners who give zero fucks about their core purpose of getting people off the ground. Maybe folk would spend more money in their extended shopping mall if they could get into the fuckin place.

Only had one experience of the place three weeks ago and was absolutely fine. Much like P45 said, Heathrow is what real Airport Hell feels like when it's at peak periods.

Tend to go through Edinburgh Airport 4 or 5 times a year when coming home, found it to be easy enough for the most part, but I rarely seem to get flights that aren't either leaving at 8am or landing at 11pm.

Since the new security went in it is a shambles.It started off bad,then seemed to settle down but now with the holiday flights starting they are queuing people down in the terminal and gradually allowing them up the stairs.You'll notice the up escalator is fenced off now as they can't cope with everybody up there now.It worked much better with the old system.

The in is fine it's the out that doesn't work very well now.One girl in the daft queue downstairs was sent back to the end after waiting for 20 minutes in said queue as her flight was over an hour later.Bet the shops love it not.

I don't like Edinburgh Airport. Security is usually a nightmare and it's always really busy. I know that latter is true of many airports, but Edinburgh always seems worse than others. Probably because it deals with a fair volume of passengers but is pretty small.

Then again, I'm a weirdo and actually like Heathrow - never had a problem there. Gatwick, on the other hand, is shite. I absolutely fucking hate that place.

been twice in the last month., security was piss easy - group of 13 heading to dublin and then having to take a baby, baby food and a buggy through.

longest was waiting on gaz who got triple checked as the tit left his phone in his pocket,