Aberdeen v St Johnstone 24/5/15

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not sure if I can be bothered with this game as it's a Sunday and of nae much consequence to the Dons.

Did say that about the Celtic game but ended up going cos I woke up blootered.

Probably the fact that it's Russel's last game could swing it for attendance.

Not bothered if a detrimental result for the Dons ensures Saints scooping 4th place.

On recent history it's pretty conclusive that they'd put in a better showing for Scotland than United would.

And I like them more than I do Dundee United. Not that I particularly dislike them.

Win Dons and win for Dundee ideal.

Transport's a bit difficult for this one, so I'm heading to Aberdeen by bus on Saturday night. Might as well make a wee weekend of it.

Team up with Random for a holiday.

Our support will be pish, you can't even get a train into Aberdeen for kick off, 12.30 ko is a fuckin joke.

Im out on the beer Saturday night. I doubt I will even be awake by the time full time rolles around.

Compleatly kills off the excitement, sence of occasion and enjoyment for fans having games on a Sunday, especially at this time.

Hopefully I wake up and we have 4th, but I will of missed it compleatly.

Im out on the beer Saturday night. I doubt I will even be awake by the time full time rolles around.

Compleatly kills off the excitement, sence of occasion and enjoyment for fans having games on a Sunday, especially at this time.

Hopefully I wake up and we have 4th, but I will of missed it compleatly.

Going by that post, you've started already.

I was celebrating the banning of StandFree until I saw Radford had tragically back tracked and lifted his ban.

Boy really needs to get down with the banter, he's got no idea. Trigger happy.

Radford had nothing to do with it

poor lad still banned and cannot get back in

There seems to be some kind of problem with the forum admin which means only Div can unban people. Ive asked him to sort it out and hopefully he'll get it done soon.

Why is the use of the term '*** army' acceptable?

It isnt, which is why the posts have been removed and I've already asked others not to use it.

However, as the group are widely known as that, using the name isnt worthy of a warning or ban.

It isnt, which is why the posts have been removed and I've already asked others not to use it.

However, as the group are widely known as that, using the name isnt worthy of a warning or ban.

IMO a 40 year old man should be old enough to know that using that term has offensive and negative connotations and be able to consider why that particular section of our support are referred to as that by a few people, regardless of whether or not some others may also use the term.

IMO a 40 year old man should be old enough to know that using that term has offensive and negative connotations and be able to consider why that particular section of our support are referred to as that by a few people, regardless of whether or not some others may also use the term.

Uh-huh.

Im not sure what your problem is, to be honest. The term isnt acceptable, the posts have been removed and everyone has been reminded not to use it on the forum. However, given the context, banning someone was an over reaction.

Fine if you dont agree and think it is worthy of a ban but to try and make out this somehow implies I consider the term acceptable is, frankly, nonsense.

Archived