Sports Direct FC v Hibs/Hibs v Sports Direct FC

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fantastic performance, magnificent result.

Exactly what I predicted 2:0

Rangers will win the return leg 2:1, you heard it here first.

To everyone that predicted an easy hibs win in this leg, GIRFUYees

Best support in the world.

Tedders in his pomp!

Fantastic performance, magnificent result.

Exactly what I predicted 2:0

Rangers will win the return leg 2:1, you heard it here first.

To everyone that predicted an easy hibs win in this leg, GIRFUYees

Best support in the world.

if you call chucking objects onto the pitch 'best support' surely a fine coming to add to your other debts

Hibees gonna Hibs. Scottish football's biggest bottle merchants. Lost every key battle tonight.

Lots of lovely, pretty passing but absolutely no penetration in the last third. Criminally narrow going forward and two strikers who offer no variation from each other. Scott Allan, for all he's been lauded, was shown up tonight. His choice of pass is terrible at times, far too many Holywood passes at times. Would benefit from watching the likes of a Pawlett, a Watkins or a Johansen and seeing how often the simple pass succeeds.

Both goals were defensively very poor but both very well taken goals. Miller's finish for the second impressive. If I was McCall, I'd go to Easter Road and setup 5-3-2/5-4-1 as he did successfully at Palmerston and Easter Road previously.

Cannot see Hibernian coming through this at all now.

To be honest I thought the difference tonight between the 2 teams was that we took the 2 opportunities that fell to us. Our goals were lovely, but I don't think there was a huge amount between them.

Hibs seemed totally devoid of ideas once the got within about 25 yds, and to force as many corners and not test the keeper more is criminal.

Delighted with the result, but I feel we'll need a goal.

Oh Hibs.

Sit in the corner and think about what you've done.

Cannot believe we have to rely on cunting Motherwell to keep the Sevconian filth at bay.

2-0 Hibs at Easter Road, Rangers* to win on penalties AET, anyone?

edit: leaving aside my scenario for the most Hibsiest of Hibsing ups of the tie as a whole, there is still plenty of drama left. The McCall/Motherwell connection plus the chance for more Scott McDonald drama post Helicopter Sunday does intrigue me, and something along the lines of a McDonald winner to keep 'Well up would be glorious...

I have a bad feeling about this game.

2-0 Rangers. Dave King hat trick :(

:(

Well deserved win for the home side.

Hibs won 15 corners but couldn't make much of them.

Oh, Hibs :(

Still, only half time...

Archived