Sports Direct FC v Hibs/Hibs v Sports Direct FC

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's ma burfday Hubs dae it fir meeee

I thought you were an Arbroath supporter, but desperately hoping Hibs can deliver your birthday wish !!? That's coming to something near rock bottom. Sad and bitter as f*ck

I thought you were an Arbroath supporter, but desperately hoping Hibs can deliver your birthday wish !!? That's coming to something near rock bottom. Sad and bitter as f*ck

:lol: :lol: :lol:

It's a post on a football forum calm yersel you angry seething mess

:lol: :lol: :lol:

It's a post on a football forum calm yersel you angry seething mess

Ha ha, the anger and pure seethe just oozes out of every post Lichtie. It's clear that you are not in a good place every time you stamp your feet, and spit out your acrid bile and pish! Crack on with it mate, your caricature on here is by far the most entertaining.

Ha ha, the anger and pure seethe just oozes out of every post Lichtie. It's clear that you are not in a good place every time you stamp your feet, and spit out your acrid bile and pish! Crack on with it mate, your caricature on here is by far the most entertaining.

Atleast you're not bothered by it tho, eh?

Atleast you're not bothered by it tho, eh?

I'll be bothered if my team doesn't get a result tonight mate, that is all. Have a good day, cyber pint for ya if the Gers win! Cheers Rab

I'll be bothered if my team doesn't get a result tonight mate, that is all. Have a good day, cyber pint for ya if the Gers win! Cheers Rab

How can you go from being so raging to normal in the space of a few posts you mentalist? :lol:

And cheers, I'll have a good day, day off the work too. Just hoping Hibs do the business tonight so my day isn't ruined....... :P

Archived