The Montrose Thread

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, mo83 said:

We needed a striker in so hopefully he can do well, don't know much about the lad apart from what I've heard on here.

Lots of potential but never quite got a proper chance with us. Neither Campbell not Bollan fully trusted him so there must be something not quite right  (maybe just his size) did score goals for us in League One last season and I would not be surprised if he did well for you.

1 hour ago, Scorge said:

Very happy with our January business under SP, definite feeling of pushing for the 'right' playoffs this time given the squad at his disposal now.

Agreed. Will be interesting to see how he juggles the starting line up at Stirling on Saturday. Hope we get a decent turnout of fans there. Stirling look a bit stronger than when we last played them (but so theoretically are we) but we could just catch them cold after their cup replay this midweek. Could do with the Clyde game being re-arranged maybe for next Tuesday as I think we can get something out of that one.

14 hours ago, MOFOREVER said:

Agreed. Will be interesting to see how he juggles the starting line up at Stirling on Saturday. Hope we get a decent turnout of fans there. Stirling look a bit stronger than when we last played them (but so theoretically are we) but we could just catch them cold after their cup replay this midweek. Could do with the Clyde game being re-arranged maybe for next Tuesday as I think we can get something out of that one.

Bike(y) got pinched, so hopefully this helps us.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/38775449

On 30 January 2017 at 20:00, MoJest said:

The guy I spoke to thought he had joined at the home game against Clyde,he paid his money and was told he would receive all the information within 7 days.He has since enquired twice about his membership and still has heard nothing an seemingly he is not the only to be treated like this.Not everyone does Facebook

If you have any questions in regards memberships etc or haven't reiceved cards etc please email chairman@mfcsc.co.uk I will ensure it gets looked into.

I know in the run up to Christmas some new memberships were sent out and perhaps have gotten lost in the post.  

Certainly this is the first I've heard of the problem and will aim to get it resolved straight away.

20 hours ago, Links_Park_Dynamo said:

If you have any questions in regards memberships etc or haven't reiceved cards etc please email chairman@mfcsc.co.uk I will ensure it gets looked into.

I know in the run up to Christmas some new memberships were sent out and perhaps have gotten lost in the post.  

Certainly this is the first I've heard of the problem and will aim to get it resolved straight away.

Gotten lost in the post what sort of lame excuse is that,you will be saying the stamps must have fallen off next.How many members did you contact by e-mail that you were running a bus for the cup game against Queens Park ?

12 hours ago, MoJest said:

Gotten lost in the post what sort of lame excuse is that,you will be saying the stamps must have fallen off next.How many members did you contact by e-mail that you were running a bus for the cup game against Queens Park ?

Lame excuse and ingress of mainly American English: "gotten".

Archived