2015/16 Confirmed Squads

According to the P and J, Cox has left.

Did it say where he was going? Not surprised he never seemed to get a good run of starts.

Reece Donaldson has signed for East Stirlingshire.

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Did it say where he was going? Not surprised he never seemed to get a good run of starts.

Reece Donaldson has signed for East Stirlingshire.

No I don't think he's signed for anybody else yet. I liked him, he fairly got stuck in.

No I don't think he's signed for anybody else yet. I liked him, he fairly got stuck in.

Aye he always put a shift in for the team, we really need another striker now as he was usually the back up to Rory and Andy.

In a team of below average players, average is surely an improvement?

In a team with 2 of the players of the season from last year, and the 2 best young players in the lower leagues at the moment? That is basically what we have just now. 4 goals in 40 appearances for Peterhead across League 2 and League 1, think we'll pass thanks.

In a team with 2 of the players of the season from last year, and the 2 best young players in the lower leagues at the moment? That is basically what we have just now. 4 goals in 40 appearances for Peterhead across League 2 and League 1, think we'll pass thanks.

You're probably right, after all its defenders you need. How many goals did you concede to Peterhead at Somerset last season?

The answer is TEN btw

You're probably right, after all its defenders you need. How many goals did you concede to Peterhead at Somerset last season?

The answer is TEN btw

Yip, and where did you end up? Still in the division, same as us. See you next season on our promotion charge, sarry.

To be fair he was hardly ever played as an out and out striker, and often from the bench. More of a utility player so his goal scoring might improve if he had a good run. His corners are def pish though.

Jamie Bain another to sign on. Macaulay Wilson (U20) has signed a professional first team deal also.

Airdrieonians 2015/16 Squad:

Goalkeepers:

Defenders:

Jamie Bain**

Midfielders:

Bryan Gilfillan***

Marc Fitzpatrick*

Forwards:

Bryan Prunty

Macaulay Wilson (U20)

*Can also play in defence

**Can also play in midfield

***Can play defence, midfield or upfront.

Archived