Next UK Labour Leader

FlyerTon

Next UK Labour Leader  

243 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dinnae be daft.

Was Chukka 15 at the time?

Wow, some folk feel threatened by the past tweets of a 15 yo Partick fan???!!!

I'd be more concerned about the likes of Jim Murphy and Brian Dononhoe telling other politicians or the public to 'f**k off', They can hardly blame teenage laughs for that.

Firstly, she wasn't 15. This happened 2 years ago.

Chukka's comments were 8 years ago.

You can't say one person should be thrown out the party and the other should be lauded and expect to retain any sort of credibility.

Rangers Media is full of roasters with the same mindset.

And he is going to try and become PM, what he said about the people he is going to claim to represent and care about as a fully grown adult is entirely relevant.

I don't care what you care about, I care about it. And so would most voters if they were aware.

This is what he said that's gotten you so angry:

‘Most of the West End haunts seem to be full of trash and C-List wannabes.’

The electorate couldn't give two shits about his comments, apparently.

Puts his name forward for leader of the Labour Party then withdraws citing media scrutiny.

:lol: :lol:

Pretty laughable really. You have to question his judgement. Either that or his woeful attempt to come up with a decent story that doesn't make him look like a really naive twit.

If I was responsible for picking the next leader I'd probably go for Burnham, out of the candidates who've declared an interest.

Yvette Cooper has that Readers Wives vibe about her. Not saying that's a good thing or a bad thing, just an observation. Probably says more about me. Last time i even saw Readers Wives was in first year of university back in 1997...anyway...I quite like her.

Never heard of the other two ladies who are standing.

Archived