Next UK Labour Leader

FlyerTon

Next UK Labour Leader  

243 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I tell you one thing, if they elect Chucka Ummuna that will sum them up.

This is the guy who was going on about wanting to avoid 'trash' on nights out on a social media site for millionaires.

Then, if he becomes leader, he will go on about social justice and wanting to help the poorest in society.

Enough to make you throw up, Labour should have booted him out of the party for that. He's the trash.

I tell you one thing, if they elect Chucka Ummuna that will sum them up.

This is the guy who was going on about wanting to avoid 'trash' on nights out on a social media site for millionaires.

Are you totally and utterly completely oblivious?

Two words: Mhairi Black

This doesn't make any sense, Black was 15 when she made a handful of slightly daft tweets. There's no comparison.

What does age have to do with it? I thought Mhairi's age wasn't a factor? Strange it becomes a factor when it suits the agenda.

Chucka made his posts in 2006.

No comparison you say?

What does age have to do with it? I thought Mhairi's age wasn't a factor? Strange it becomes a factor when it suits the agenda.

Chucka made his posts in 2006.

No comparison you say?

Grow up ye soor faced c**t.

Just wait until your 15 :thumsup2

Labour will think they lost this election because Ed was a bit geeky, so they'll pick the most GQ magazine type c**t they can find - regardless of policy.

So I'll go for Umunna.

Jim Murphy and his dancing with pensioners?

Its a factor when she's 15.

How old was Ummuna when he made disgusting remarks about the people he's now going to claim to represent and care about?

Black really fucking hates Celtic fans. Lucky there's no Celtic fans in Paisley, eh.

She probably hates Celtic fans as well; they're utter c***s and she seems like a person of relatively* good taste.

* Except for representing Paisley**

** And supporting Partick Thistle

Black really fucking hates Celtic fans. Lucky there's no Celtic fans in Paisley, eh.

Are you trying to compete with kevthedee for the stupidest poster on this forum?

She said Celtic, not Celtic fans, if you want to have a mature debate don't lie.

And she said that as a 15 year old, if you want to have a mature debate don't be dragging up tweets 15 year olds made.

The fact she shouted it in a stadium full of Celtic is just a technicality. She clearly hates just the institution

So not old enough to be held to account for tweets, but 2 years later is mature enough to represent a constituency?

I know you're an extreme fucking nutcase and you don't really represent SNP voters, but it's an embarrassment for politics in this country that people like you are now clinging to the SNP.

The fact she shouted it in a stadium full of Celtic and is just a technicality. She clearly hates just the institution

So not old enough to be held to account for tweets, but 2 years later is mature enough to represent a constituency?

I know you're an extreme fucking nutcase and you don't really represent SNP voters, but it's an embarrassment for politics in this country that people like you are now clinging to the SNP.

She got elected, take it up with her constituents. And never said anything about Celtic fans.

I'm not a member of the SNP champ.

You're a wee Labour fanboy shaking with rage. You're party is finished in this country, accept it.

Archived