Good Lookin' Wummin Ye Widnae Pump

Cheryl Cole.

I cannot stand her.

100% agree on Cheryl Cole. She's an attarctive looking lassie but I fecking hate her. I would get more pleasure form telling her to get tae f**k!

100% disagree on Rachel Riley. Bloody gorgeous, intelligent and in my head she is one of those that is a lady on the street and a freak in the bed!!!

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can't believe people are actually saying they wouldn't go near Cheryl Cole or Rachel Riley.

Unless you are a homosexual, which is entirely valid, there's absolutely no circumstances where you would turn down either of them.

Madness.

Did this actually happen? Why is everyone acting so normal?

It was on 8 Out Of 10 Cats Does Countdown, I believe. Would have been much funnier on the teatime Countdown though.

Rachel Riley

Michelle Keegan

Kaley Cuoco

Jessica Alba

Kim Kardashian

post-12169-14315300774547_thumb.jpg

I tend to agree with 1320Lichtie. We could run off a list of folk, but if they approached us you'd more than likely have a go of them. Anyway, I'll play along hypothetically:-

Carol Vorderman - Can't believe the lovely Rachel came up in this topic, but this cat-eyed arsehole didn't! Can't stand the woman. She is full of herself and needs to realise she isn't 21. Put them away hen. FWIW, I don't find her attractive at all, but she seems to have a lot of fans!

Holly Willoughby

Another cat-eyed over-rated female. I really don't see all the fuss. Well I do. If she had a set of A cups there's no question she would get any attention. But again, some folk class her as good looking!

Rita Ora

Another irritating fucker and someone who reminds me of a duck. She looks like she has a bill! Doesn't do it for me.

Rachel Riley

Michelle Keegan

Kaley Cuoco

Jessica Alba

Kim Kardashian

ImageUploadedByPie & Bovril1431530074.150794.jpg

I tend to agree with 1320Lichtie. We could run off a list of folk, but if they approached us you'd more than likely have a go of them. Anyway, I'll play along hypothetically:-

Carol Vorderman - Can't believe the lovely Rachel came up in this topic, but this cat-eyed arsehole didn't! Can't stand the woman. She is full of herself and needs to realise she isn't 21. Put them away hen. FWIW, I don't find her attractive at all, but she seems to have a lot of fans!

Holly Willoughby

Another cat-eyed over-rated female. I really don't see all the fuss. Well I do. If she had a set of A cups there's no question she would get any attention. But again, some folk class her as good looking!

Rita Ora

Another irritating fucker and someone who reminds me of a duck. She looks like she has a bill! Doesn't do it for me.

Carol Vorderman probably hasn't appeared in the thread before as it's about good looking woman.

Carol Vorderman probably hasn't appeared in the thread before as it's about good looking woman.

No arguments from me on that! But as I say, folk seem to bring her up in 'women you'd pump' type topics. Strange creatures.

Kaley Cuoco could have a mohican hairdo and still pull it off. Absolute stunner.

She could go baldy and I would still walk over broken glass to smell her farts.

Perfection.

100% agree on Cheryl Cole. She's an attarctive looking lassie but I fecking hate her. I would get more pleasure form telling her to get tae f**k!

100% disagree on Rachel Riley. Bloody gorgeous, intelligent and in my head she is one of those that is a lady on the street and a freak in the bed!!!

She's too skinny, it would be like shagging an iron board

Kim Kardashian and Cheryl Cole are the ones who immediately come to mind as not finding in the least bit attractive.

Rachel Riley is a stunner but I was also shocked when I discovered how old she was. She was 27 at the time but I genuinely thought she was nearer 37.

Archived