Good Lookin' Wummin Ye Widnae Pump

Jenifer Aniston. 'Friends' was massive when I was a '#lad' and she seemed to be the fantasy woman of most guys I knew. Never did it for me - looks too much like like David Coulthard.

The problem is your fucking eyes.

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Beyonce. I've always found her attempts to make herself a complete sex bomb to have the opposite effect and have always found her totally sexless. Tries too hard.

Although, as has already been alluded to, I wouldn't tell her to GTF if I came home and she was lying in my bed in sussies and high heels.

Maybe people of the 70's-80's might have a different view of having sex with children's tv presenters.

I think there's a fair chance that kids from the 70's and 80's have already had sex with most of the presenters. Whether they wanted to or not.

Just about all super skinny lassies, look good but i just couldny

Less likely to find a good looking fatty but the same applies

If anyone actually answers this and stands by it then they are a liar :P

If you think a girl is good looking you would pump her

That's a fact

Spot on, everyone on here has at one time had a regretful ride.

If Rachel Rileys booksmarts puts you off dipping her then you're a fucking lunatic.

I'd find it difficult to be with any children's tv presenter I watched growing up. Being from that late 90's-early 00's period there's a good wee list of Konnie Huq, Angelica Bell, Ellie Crisell, Zoe salmon, Ben Fogle, Michaela Strachan etc, but I'd just lose my concentration while doing it..probably while bonking Strachan I'd get distracted and go..

"what was it like working with Chris Packham? He seems a right c**t".

Maybe people of the 70's-80's might have a different view of having sex with children's tv presenters.

i think thats becoming more apparant that the victims have came forwrd i numbers

Archived