Good Lookin' Wummin Ye Widnae Pump

Hope Solo - Seen naked pics of her when that major leak happened and she's got an absolute horror show of a Vag-bag, Like a ripped out fireplace. It put me right off.

Rachel Riley - I reckon that would be the most boring ride of your life.

Pamela Anderson - Never know what you would catch plus who wants to go there after Tommy Lee? The man was steering a yacht wae his cock, I'm lucky if I could steer a toy boat in the bath.

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:lol: So true about Hope Solo and well put.

Rachel Riley is hot but always struck me as really old, her mannerisms and personality and dress sense is that of a middle-aged woman.

Aye she really doesnt seem like a lassie in her late 20's. Which could back up my theory that she'd be boring in bed.

Rachel Riley - I reckon that would be the most boring ride of your life.

Gorgeous girl, and I'm sure I wouldn't turn her down in the circumstances that Moonster eloquently pointed out - but I massively fancied her only until I saw her on strictly come dancing. Nae rhythm - never fails to put me off a woman.

:lol: So true about Hope Solo and well put.

Rachel Riley is hot but always struck me as really old, her mannerisms and personality and dress sense is that of a middle-aged woman.

If anyone actually answers this and stands by it then they are a liar :P

If you think a girl is good looking you would pump her

That's a fact

I was expecting a post like this, and I will agree :lol:

Rachel Riley whispers in your ear that she's gagging for your length up her and you're saying no because "she might be a shite ride"? I'm afraid I'm going to have to call bullshit on that one.

I'm sure she could come up with a better sentence than that considering the show she works on.

Boabified

I will admit if she came up to me and said "I'm looking for a 9 letter word....and it's Boabified" I wouldn't hesitate in throwing her about like an empty trackie.

We have to be allowed caveats for this, surely?

Helen Flanagan is the first woman that springs to mind - if given a choice between her and another attractive woman I'd go for the other woman, tbh.

I tend to find myself more attracted to Susie Dent than Rachel Riley, for some reason... :unsure2:

I'd find it difficult to be with any children's tv presenter I watched growing up. Being from that late 90's-early 00's period there's a good wee list of Konnie Huq, Angelica Bell, Ellie Crisell, Zoe salmon, Ben Fogle, Michaela Strachan etc, but I'd just lose my concentration while doing it..probably while bonking Strachan I'd get distracted and go..

"what was it like working with Chris Packham? He seems a right c**t".

Maybe people of the 70's-80's might have a different view of having sex with children's tv presenters.

Archived