Mhairi Black appreciation thread

Mr Bairn

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, NotThePars said:

Ignoring how tepid a rinsing that was, when did Jamie Ross start banging the SNP drum? I always thought his thing was just being snide about Scotland and Scottish politics in general.

He also knows a good rinsing when he sees it.

Eh? What? Who?

Apologies for my lack of clarity earlier.Miss Black attacks JC who is simultaneously a "Marxist" and a "Red Tory" which in itself is quite riseable.Corbyn must be causing a wee bit worry in SNP circles for her to turn her guns on him.Usually Nats are crying foul if Labour moves focus from the Tories onto themselves arguing that they should be attacking the "enemy" ie the Tories.I still think the SNP are a centrist party pretending to be on the Left of politics.I will await the day Mhairi phones Brian Souter to tell him she is nationalising the rail and bus network to prise it from his multimillionaire capitalist hands.

Gee whiz the troll reads twitter
Been funny as f**k watching all the Corbynistas getting all upset over the superb speech

Oh come on.If she had farted instead it would have been the best fart ever in the history of politics according to some.

Oh come on.If she had farted instead it would have been the best fart ever in the history of politics according to some.

That fart would still be better than a post from a troll who is old enough to know better.

Gee whiz the troll reads twitter
Been funny as f**k watching all the Corbynistas getting all upset over the superb speech

I think a lot of it was laughter tbf. It's a last gasp of relevancy from an increasingly irrelevant MP who was all for chucking it six months ago.

19 hours ago, Loondave1 said:

Apologies for my lack of clarity earlier.Miss Black attacks JC who is simultaneously a "Marxist" and a "Red Tory" which in itself is quite riseable.Corbyn must be causing a wee bit worry in SNP circles for her to turn her guns on him.Usually Nats are crying foul if Labour moves focus from the Tories onto themselves arguing that they should be attacking the "enemy" ie the Tories.I still think the SNP are a centrist party pretending to be on the Left of politics.I will await the day Mhairi phones Brian Souter to tell him she is nationalising the rail and bus network to prise it from his multimillionaire capitalist hands.

^^^ word salad

Archived