Forfar vs Alloa

Guest bernardblack

Yes Yano, I'm afraid. Sanny for another season too. After Bobby Linn (aboot time) and a couple of top secret names which I've not supplied enough pints to find out yet. Benedictus has been mentioned.

He's signed for us

You'll have to cough up

• Replies 552
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes Yano, I'm afraid. Sanny for another season too. After Bobby Linn (aboot time) and a couple of top secret names which I've not supplied enough pints to find out yet. Benedictus has been mentioned.

Surely Benedictus has what it takes too be in the championship at least? I'd happily take him back at Alloa if he wanted too and was offered a contract

Benedictus would be a fucking steal for Forfar. We'll be a bit fortunate if he stays with us and doesn't go to full-timers.

Well done to Alloa. Good to see Danny Lennon and the players retain their championship status.

Should make the St Mirren games quite tasty.

A good season for the Loons too and they should be front runners again next season and should be in the run for the top spot in 2015/16. I didn't enjoy DC's spell at Firhill but he has done a pretty good job at Station Park.

A good season for the Loons too and they should be front runners again next season and should be in the run for the top spot in 2015/16.

Tough league is the 1st division (what a crap name for 3rd tier football).

I'd be happy if we stay well clear of the bottom 2 spots to be completely honest. There really is not an awful lot between the sides.

Well, after a couple of days to recover from both the journey as well as the emotions that arose during and after the game I am still at a loss as to what actually happened on Sunday.

Yes - individual/collective errors accounted for certainly 2 (possibly all 3) of the goals. However, there are no - nor will there be - recriminations among the players or indeed from the supporters. We all witnessed players giving it their all, but just falling short - as a fan you cannot ask or expect anymore than your team giving their all.

Well done to Alloa Athletic.

Yes - I am still gutted, shattered and disappointed. However, these emotions will soon be overtaken by renewed hope and anticipation as the 2015/2016 season draws ever closer.

Phenomenally proud to be a Loonatic!

Yano gave a good shift during his loan spell but he'll surely just be a bit player if he comes back again.

Kennedy, Travis and Baxter are all ahead of him if that position needs filled (actually that would be 3 of my preferred back 4 to be honest). Also is Steeves coming back?

Well, after a couple of days to recover from both the journey as well as the emotions that arose during and after the game I am still at a loss as to what actually happened on Sunday.

Yes - individual/collective errors accounted for certainly 2 (possibly all 3) of the goals. However, there are no - nor will there be - recriminations among the players or indeed from the supporters. We all witnessed players giving it their all, but just falling short - as a fan you cannot ask or expect anymore than your team giving their all.

Well done to Alloa Athletic.

Yes - I am still gutted, shattered and disappointed. However, these emotions will soon be overtaken by renewed hope and anticipation as the 2015/2016 season draws ever closer.

Phenomenally proud to be a Loonatic!

Archived