Transfer Talk!

Keep?? Release?? Sign??

Give me your views on your season who wasnt good enough, who excelled and who would you like to see brought in to bolster your team.

I will keep my views until the play offs are over.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Keep:

McNeil

O'Neil

Paddy Boyle

Docherty

Gillfillan

Fitzpatrick

Blockley/Watt

Prunty

Lister (provided he's fit and willing to go another season)

Haven't seen enough of Jordan Morton to form an opinion either way.

Blockley and Watt are effectively the same player though they provide decent enough cover. Would imagine Watt will be away though.

Bain again provides good cover, and the odd wonder goal, but I wouldn't be bothered if he was moved on.

The rest I would punt.

Our loan players, Fraser, Gasparotto, Lindsay and McHugh were all outstanding but unfortunately we won't hold on to a single one. This means we'll have another rebuilding job and hopefully Ballantyne will give enough funds to Bollan (or whoever) to be able to build a decent squad that is ready from the off. It wouldn't take much more for us to challenge for promotion or even take that ultimate step but having a good start will be crucial.

Lack of centre - halves let us down this season. Need 2 or 3 solid centre - halves signed in the summer.

Keeping hold of Docherty is essential. A player similar Scott Fraser, preferably permanent, is also required.

Going to need at least one or two strikers too, especially if Lister isn't fully fit. Not sure what the score is with Kirwan. Make or break season for Richford.

Lack of centre - halves let us down this season. Need 2 or 3 solid centre - halves signed in the summer.

I hear Stefan Milojevic will return to Airdrie for next season.

Not going to be offered a new deal at Morton?

I would be delighted with that provided he had someone in beside him to keep him right.

I would be delighted with that provided he had someone in beside him to keep him right.

I'd hope he's not offered a deal. I was expecting big things from him after Airdrie fans comments last summer but he was a real disappointment.

I hear we're signing Mayor McCheese to bolster our defense.

McCheese and Grimace as centre halves. Hamburglar sitting deep midfield keeping things tight.

Somebody needs to persuade Declan McManus to sign for us with and guarantee 1st team football. ( which is all he is looking for)

As I understand it he would prefer it in Aberdeen, however I can't see where he'd fit in after the season they've had.

Could be wrong.

I would defo bin Crighton.

I'd hope he's not offered a deal. I was expecting big things from him after Airdrie fans comments last summer but he was a real disappointment.

Milojevic done his cruciate ligament in training last month, and is out for at least the next 6 months, so I would be surprised to see any teams taking him on until he's fit again.

Well I only saw half a dozen games this season, and two of them were on telly, so here's my keep/mibees/beat it list from that miniscule amount of games (and previous seasons as well I guess)

Keep

Gaston

Crighton

Kilday

Lamie

O'Ware

Russell

Forbes

Pepper

Tidser

Caldwell

McDonald