West Region summer transfer thread 2015

glensmad

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

From the grapevine pollok are signing quite a few quality players to add to the impressive team they already have. I'm sure arthurlie will try and take some bellshill players with them too. Maybe Dallas sale can find some re-building? And re cambuslang job, surely they should try a young manager like others have done, mcewan, downs to name but two that paid off.

Andy Reid - Troon

Joe Bradley - queenspark

Richard Burke - beith

Ross McCabe - pollok

Graham girvan - meadow/lie

Sideserf - pollok

what's joe bradley like as a player? Any good?

what's joe bradley like as a player? Any good?

Wee Joe from Beith? A player and an entertainer, worth the admission money alone. I'll miss seeing the wee guy. A favourite of mine.

Are Troon linked with every striker in the Juniors? Looks that way!

Jim Kirkwood's built an excellent team at Troon but we need more goals. Really pleased to see we're looking at strikers. We need more firepower.

Chris Dallas would be perfect. Don't expect to see Andy Reid back with us.

Gillies is an easy first choice, Bo is a good impact sub and Adam is only going to get better and better but the other strikers we have scored very few and haven't really impressed. Hoots plays out wide for us, I'm not including him here. Wouldn't be either way if McCann, Walker or Reilly left in the summer.

We need to create 3 or 4 chances to score a goal at the moment and we need to be more clinical than that to progress as a team.

This might be a surprise to some people on here but there's more to life - and football - than money.

:o Troon must be some wee bubble that protects it from the big bad money side of the game .

No point mentioning troon again on this thread :rolleyes:

Archived