West Region summer transfer thread 2015

glensmad

With some teams' seasons already finished and some about to finish, players are now becoming available and starting to talk to other teams, so it's time to start this annual argument thread. :P

All speculation is welcome, as well as confirmed deals.

Who's going to start us off ?

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not sure you can officially sign players until mid - June? However if you have players and they are willing to sign next year I believe the sjfa can be informed of this and no need to re - sign? I'm not sure players can talk with other clubs until mid June but that might be my naivety!

Not sure you can officially sign players until mid - June? However if you have players and they are willing to sign next year I believe the sjfa can be informed of this and no need to re - sign? I'm not sure players can talk with other clubs until mid June but that might be my naivety!

Already-signed players can be offered contract extensions. New players can only be registered in June.

I've heard of four going to Pollok from other clubs plus four to Arthurlie too, as above nothing is final until it's signed, sealed, and registered!

Two definitely to pollok from the present super first I'am hearing...A defender and wide player....????

as for Arthurlie am hearing A few players not to happy with the new management team and looking for a move.....wouldnt mind a certain Mr Smith back at Greenfield.....

There will be a few leaving arthurlie and I imagine will all be playing super premier.Shettleston wouldn't be a bad move for smith as a think he's from glasgow area and less travelling.imagine arthurlie will have a good 7/8 new players next year.

There will be a few leaving arthurlie and I imagine will all be playing super premier.Shettleston wouldn't be a bad move for smith as a think he's from glasgow area and less travelling.imagine arthurlie will have a good 7/8 new players next year.

Why you so sure of this? And can you elaborate on names?

I would love sideserf at Arthurlie not sure of others. Stanton no chance

Meadow will lose most players rumour only though tbh.

why would you not want Staunton? Fantastic CB

Archived