West Region summer transfer thread 2015

glensmad

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Zok will be fine, he couldn't do pre-season last year as he had just went through an operation, and it wasn't until around Sept/Oct he was starting matches regularly. A good start this season will see him come good, he'll get goals, of that I've no doubt

I would tend to agree, having watched him for a good number of years scoring against us for Renfrew, Kilsyth, Rob Roy and Cumbernauld.

Hahaha you look silly after that statement :-)

Hahahajaanaha stoap rippin it oot wee Peter lol hes no happy the noo cos he canny git tae sniff the glens players y fronts after the gemes. Hes ragin anaw cos I no marenthan he does aboot his team hahahahaha

Hahahajaanaha stoap rippin it oot wee Peter lol hes no happy the noo cos he canny git tae sniff the glens players y fronts after the gemes. Hes ragin anaw cos I no marenthan he does aboot his team hahahahaha

:thumsup2 We know who you are. 8)

:thumsup2 We know who you are. 8)

Aw dae ye- wow. Wit ye wantin a blue Peter badge??? Ye better no be roon ma hoose creepin me oot noo.

Another wan Ive jst been telt is Stevenson fae peasy tae Rossvale? Surly no man.

Long shot this wan bit Robbie winters tae voc.

Previously mentioned on the 21s stepping up thread but just to confirm Yoker Ath are pleased to have completed the signing of Shaun Kelly from Goldenhill 21s.

Fair enough.

I have a hunch that you'll struggle to keep Sawyers and Watt fit this season. I have no basis for that hunch either, it's just a feeling I've got.

Gonna struggle to keep Watt fit since he is now at Annan .

You nearly sounded as upset as i was last time you saw me at the Yoker game.

Good job you don't slag off any of your signings or you will be barred from the club Peter.

Few mare rumours fur yees boyzeez.Jamsey the whinger Coffey is gone tae either wishy or Twood.Tam Hanlon fae Pollok tae peasyTony Fraser fae Cumbernauld tae Gartcairn or RoyFlood tae shotts

Are you related to the cotter?

Gonna struggle to keep Watt fit since he is now at Annan .

You nearly sounded as upset as i was last time you saw me at the Yoker game.

Good job you don't slag off any of your signings or you will be barred from the club Peter.

:P

Neilston have signed defender Stewart Brodie (Larkhall Th, Bellshill, Pethshire, Cambuslang Rangers among others). Also defender Joe Coyle (Kilmarnock, Larkhall Th) and midfielder Mark Smith (Ashfield, Shettleston, Luncarty).

Archived