Playoff winners?

Championship & League 1 playoff winners?  

117 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Haven't seen Alloa this season so between them and Stranraer I'd reckon.

I do like a trip to Arbroath, but it seems unlikely. Hoping QP get up just cos Hampden's five minutes away and it saves me some petrol money.

Are these games on Alba?

The championship play off final is on Alba but that's the only one being shown as far as I know.

Went for Alloa and Queens Park, Alloa beat Morton earlier in the year and they won the league and I watched Stranraer vs Morton on Alba and none really looked up to much then either. I don't know much about how the League 2 teams have been playing but Stennys result vs Stirling might put them on a bit of a downer.

My heart says Brechin but my head would probably back Alloa. I watched them up their game against Rangers a few times this season. This game will be just as important for them so I would expect them to be fired up..............Saying that, we also have the ability to up things so you never know.

Stenny should have the ability to win the other one , if they play as they did last week. If not then Queens Park might just sneak it.

Stranraer and Alloa I reckon.

You've just not grasped this at all. :P

Enlighten me :)

They'd be playing each other in the final of one of the playoffs, this is about who will win both sets of playoffs. It's really not that difficult.

Morton fans !!! :lol:

They'd be playing each other in the final of one of the playoffs, this is about who will win both sets of playoffs. It's really not that difficult.

I didn't pay much attention to it as Morton didn't need to rely on playoffs :) just like yourself ;)

Archived