Playoff winners?

Championship & League 1 playoff winners?  

117 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

With the playoffs kicking off next week, who do we think will be joining or leaving us next season through the playoff lottery?

I'm going with Stranraer for the Championship and Queen's park joining us.

Forfar bottled it big time on Saturday, can't see them coming back from that one, would fancy Stranraer to win 4 "cup finals" over the rest of the sides.

Queen's Park on the other hand is purely from an away day point of view, don't know much about the three sides in league 2 but Stenny chucked their season yesterday against Stirling by the sounds of it.

I fancy our chances, but I'm quite looking forward to seeing how we perform against the best of League One again. Just not on a weekly basis :P

I'd have thought Stenny would be quite displeased to go down against Queen's Park or East Fife. It's clearly not going to be Arbroath who come up.

Who gets home advantage in the final 2nd legs?

The team who finished in the higher league position.

Nah we've been fannying about since we knew we weren't going to win the league, we were just lulling everybody into a false sense of security with that 1 win in 18 games pish, then boom the weekend before the play offs start we pump someone 5-0.. ;):lol:

Bobby Linn, Dylan Carreiro and Simon Murray to fire us to play off glory NAP 8)

Haven't seen Alloa this season so between them and Stranraer I'd reckon.

I do like a trip to Arbroath, but it seems unlikely. Hoping QP get up just cos Hampden's five minutes away and it saves me some petrol money.

Are these games on Alba?

QP would be great, can't see Stenny staying up as they've been hoaching for a number of weeks now, losing to Stirling is a low point. Hopefully it's not East Fife!

Haven't seen Alloa at all but I reckon Stranraer are the best of the League 1 teams in the playoffs.

I'd like to see one of the league 1 clubs come up with us but I reckon alloa will be too strong. Don't have a clue about the teams in the league 2 playoff.I was impressed with stenny a few weeks ago at cappielow. They looked dangerous on the counter but the 3 teams from league 2 are all in better form so who knows.

I think Alloa will do just enough to win through and stay in the Championship, and I reckon Queens Park are capable of coming up at the expense of Stenny. I hate QP games at Hampden though as a crowd of under 1000 in a 52,000 seater stadium = zero atmosphere.

In order of preference(based on away days)

Championship:

Alloa

Stranraer

Forfar

Brechin

League 1:

Arbroath

Queens Park

Stenny

East Fife

Personally think Alloa win do enough to stay up and Queen's Park will win league 1 playoffs

I think Alloa will do just enough to win through and stay in the Championship, and I reckon Queens Park are capable of coming up at the expense of Stenny. I hate QP games at Hampden though as a crowd of under 1000 in a 52,000 seater stadium = zero atmosphere.

Crowd of 1,000 in a 10,000 seater stadium isn't exactly bouncing either.

Alloa are coming off the back of a good result and decent form since a change of manager. I also wonder if Arbroath might get back to earlier season form. They've steadied the ship since Moore left, and are certainly capable of coming through.

They are my picks, but the playoffs are very difficult to predict. I wouldn't have thought Cowdenbeath or Stirling would have come through last season (or Hamilton either for that matter).

Archived