• Last Reply

2015/16 Squad

1-GK (must)

2-Devlin(good pro)

3-Murphy(good pro)

4-Blakeman (fitness a worry)

5-Central Defender (must)

6-McGovern(good pro)

7-Crawford(need a season not just 6 games)

8-Forrest (needs help and a water carrier beside him)

9-Wide-Right Midfielder (must)

10-Striker (must)

11-Preston (if available and will score goals , hard worker)

12-Donald (need more)

13-Muir (good pro)

14-Nisbet

15-Wardrope

16-McCreadie

17-McKenzie

18-McCracken

19-Shirkie

20-McGill

21-Newman (sub goalie)

Hutton-not commanding enough and looks like one of Roberts old guard just biding his time till the seasons over . Clyde probably next year

Campbell- smashing servant but enoughs enough Bobo

Robertson-past it and cant run , has offered very little and holding a younger more mobile player back (Nisbet)

Beattie- thanks for the effort but never been fit and probably never will . Had enough time at Ayr and again money could be spent elsewhere on more fitter younger players

Gilmour-offered vey little all season and now finds himself out the team or wide . Tidy wee player who looks busy but rarely gets involved physically (its the 2nd division im afraid)

Not far away with that squad . Just needing 3 or 4 senior more experienced players and we'll be challenging .

I'm surprised that anyone not supporting a diddier diddy club would gloat about winning the diddier diddies and cheats league.

I'm delighted to have stayed in the group of diddies that have honoured their debts.

Bejebus.

Are all Morton fans just VT tribute acts?

I believe the term is "scrambling for relevance"

Champ.

Well, no: It's stating a fact.

Ayr are now a no-mark diddy club, floundering in the seaside leagues.

Well, no: It's stating a fact.

Ayr are now a no-mark diddy club, floundering in the seaside leagues.

Aye because after years of mismanagement and a chairman that has been trying to offload the club for ages, we really should be pushing for a champions league place.

Now that its safe to come out from behind the settee.........

Hopefully they'll not be wholesale changes. Although not a fan of loan players, I'm happy to hear that McKenna and Preston are being talked about ( by McCall ) for next season, we know what we're getting.

Watched the highlights of our 2-2 draw at home to Brechin again Yesterday, and they show us as a team who were certainly devoid of luck, but not necessarily ability. IE two fluke goals for Brechin and the woodwork being rattled twice by us, Plus the obligatory excellent save from the opposition keeper.

Yes we lost daft goals, and we didn't score enough of our own, but for me it was our Midfield area that was the weakest part of our team; I'd like to see Devlin in the Midfield.

Let's hope we get a squad together quickly, and introduce some of our U-20's into the team next season, its the only way to go.

Archived