Forfar v Stranraer - Play off Thread

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looks like the Forfar fans i was speaking to on Saturday were spot on about getting the midweek tie at home, look like they are sorted in the final then

Great stuff! Was really worried that the missed chances in the first half would cost Forfar but thankfully two late goals came and were much deserved. Surely enough to see it through? (Mind you I was at the total collapse against Dunfermline a couple of years ago)

Having watched Alloa tonight I'd be mightily surprised if they don't stay up.

I think Forfars expierianced players will come into it ! We lacked a leader tonight and Alloa were in our faces and bossed us without bein anything special ! Dick will have them right up for it ? I would nt write Forfar off at all !

Infact we re not out of it either ha ha ha ha

I think Forfars expierianced players will come into it ! We lacked a leader tonight and Alloa were in our faces and bossed us without bein anything special ! Dick will have them right up for it ? I would nt write Forfar off at all !

Infact we re not out of it either ha ha ha ha

Hopefully two angus clubs can pull through and set up the final . Would be a cracker

Brilliant comeback from Saturdays disappointment, the three lads in from the under 20's all did well, just disappointed we didn't win by more- we should have, bar post and Mitchell saving Stranraer. Tie not over hope there's not another EEP nightmare in store.

Has the match started yet. Oh sorry we haven't turned up.

Awful. Well done Forfar. Nice of Stranraer put in such a terrible display. Gallagher missing in midfield has really caused us big problems. No energy. Side ways passing. No end product. The 4_4_1_1 formation didnt work. Frank McKeown got subbed and that was it. Went from bad to worse.

Great display from Forfar after a poor Saturday.

The young left back had a hard time, most of Stranraer's moves going up his side but he stuck in.

Most disappointing bit was the usual crap aimed at Sanny (hardly lost a header all night and involved in the first goal) and the booing aimed at Campbell when Kader was subbed.

Great display from Forfar after a poor Saturday.

The young left back had a hard time, most of Stranraer's moves going up his side but he stuck in.

Most disappointing bit was the usual crap aimed at Sanny (hardly lost a header all night and involved in the first goal) and the booing aimed at Campbell when Kader was subbed.

Crap aimed at Sanny = he's made of strong stuff and has broader shoulders than a clone of Dods and Dunlop. However, it must take its toll over time. Give it up you bloody idiots!

Omar coming off = Dick clearly hasn't a clue. Particularly when you consider we have another crucial game on Saturday with potentially another 2 in the next week or so - why should he even consider giving some of his players a bit of breathing space with what lies ahead!? He should run them into the ground. Allied to the fact that Omar's replacement was absolutely ineffecti . . . oh, hang on. I refer the honourable gentlemen to answer I gave some moments ago - give it up and get behind them!

Crap aimed at Sanny = he's made of strong stuff and has broader shoulders than a clone of Dods and Dunlop. However, it must take its toll over time. Give it up you bloody idiots!

Omar coming off = Dick clearly hasn't a clue. Particularly when you consider we have another crucial game on Saturday with potentially another 2 in the next week or so - why should he even consider giving some of his players a bit of breathing space with what lies ahead!? He should run them into the ground. Allied to the fact that Omar's replacement was absolutely ineffecti . . . oh, hang on. I refer the honourable gentlemen to answer I gave some moments ago - give it up and get behind them!

Sadly the views of some people who attend Forfar games will never change and they seem to fail to see what a good manager Forfar have. The loudest ones also seem to be the stupidest ones .Two of them were overheard telling Jimmy Bone that they were right and he was wrong .Arrogant ,loud and know very little about the game.

Archived