Forfar v Stranraer - Play off Thread

Stranraer have a habit of crumbling under a home bigger crowds as well. The part-timers turn oot for the big game. Blues play poorly then you never see them again. You are prob right about our numbers for the Wednesday game. Between 50_100

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

To be honest with our issues at the back I'd take a draw now and go to Stair Park with a stronger back line available. The thought of Malin at right back is bad enough but up against Gibson? No, we will be right up against it on Wednesday some of the Senior heads up front and in the middle will need to put in a real shift to get us through.

It's just nice to be playing nice people. Such a shame we can't have a non central belt league.

Stranraer had over a hundred at ours on Sat and were all pleasant ! Seemed to have fair share of young women as well with them ! I fancy Forfar ! Stranraer were very nervous at times on Sat easy beat us but that was more to do with some hellish refereeing ( for both sides ) but slightly worse for us ?

Malcolm is suspended for Saturday not tomorrow. It will either be Malin at right back or 3 at the back. Was told Husband had a fractured jaw so pretty much no chance of him featuring in the play offs.

Agree with NFA, would take a draw in a minute.

If you want a polite back-slapping ceremony, try watching cricket. Your rubbish outfit might actually win something in that non-entity of a sport as well.

Oh dear a sore winner . The're the worst kind.

Sounds like Young will be fit to start which is a big boost, but a couple of late fitness decisions to make, heard one was Hilson. Website also mentions that one of the under 20's team might start, don't think any of the youngsters that came on on Saturday would let us down, the fresh legs might just lift us.

Oh dear a sore winner . The're the worst kind.

Nope, just a winner.

Morton-Champions-2015.gif

Next time - presumably in the 2030s - try to keep your ridiculous bigot manager's trap shut about "the fairytale" - hours before bottling your slim chance of winning a meaningful trophy. As it is, we'll be on here into June, lording it over you.

greggy-1_zpsa6468549.png

Nope, just a w****r!

Next time - presumably in the 2030s - try to keep your ridiculous bigot manager's trap shut about "the fairytale" - hours before bottling your slim chance of winning a meaningful trophy. As it is, we'll be on here into June, lording it over you.

Now why am I not surprised to see an ungracious oik like you trying to high jack someone else's attempt to have a.reasonable discussion. Shame on you Vikingthong.

And what's with the " we" given your repeated attempts to disassociate yourself from the Rae/Duffy franchise? Get back to peeling turnips for Gregg and Ainsley.

Will there be another strong home support? Don't seem to perform well in front of pressure

We did in the home leg against Dumpfermline two years ago and when we pumped Sevco last season.

Was told Husband had a fractured jaw so pretty much no chance of him featuring in the play offs.

Have I missed something? What happened to Hubby? I noticed he was sporting a right keeker on Saturday.

Archived