Forfar v Stranraer - Play off Thread

Ban plastic pitches and before I get the same old same old it's the same for both teams it's not,Forfar are a better team on plastic against Stranraer,and Stranraer are the better team on grass against Forfar.I would expect us to win on Saturday although wether we can make up a 3 goal deficit is another thing ,we had a couple of big players missing last night and sadly Grant Gallagher won't be available again,if Forfar get through and Alloa prevail will this be called the plastic final.

ldtpOON.gif

i4x5g.gif

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Stop posting.

I wish he would,as he's a tedious little spud and another who thinks posting these pics and meme clips is funny, but sometimes it's best to just stop feeding the troll.

You're lucky - he'll get bumped upstairs with the rest of us soon, so while we'll still have to put up with him, you lucky sods won't.

I wish he would,as he's a tedious little spud and another who thinks posting these pics and meme clips is funny, but sometimes it's best to just stop feeding the troll.

You're lucky - he'll get bumped upstairs with the rest of us soon, so while we'll still have to put up with him, you lucky sods won't.

I take it you don't fancy our chances against Alloa then?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Oh, the delicious irony, it's spot (t)on.

:lol: Helmet :lol:

nah, 'fraid not, I wish you well but i can't see you winning either leg. I'd like to be wrong, but if I'm not think on the bright side - you soon be rid of that idiot above.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Oh, the delicious irony, it's spot (t)on.

:lol: Helmet :lol:

:blink: Three things:

First - you really don't understand what "irony" is, do you?

Second - you ought to be aware by now that I ain't spot ton, so:

:bounce2:bounce1:bounce3

I've left a space for you, second in from the right - you'll slot in perfectly.

Third - I take it "Helmet" is your new signature? :D

A word of advice - stick to the daft wee pictures when you post. You say it best when you say nothing at all.

:blink: Three things:

First - you really don't understand what "irony" is, do you?

Second - you ought to be aware by now that I ain't spot ton, so:

:bounce2:bounce1:bounce3

I've left a space for you, second in from the right - you'll slot in perfectly.

Third - I take it "Helmet" is your new signature? :D

A word of advice - stick to the daft wee pictures when you post. You say it best when you say nothing at all.

^ Drivel. ;)

I find it amusing that you are most probably sitting at your little keyboard and thinking you're being witty and comical when you're writing your posts,

when your 'comebacks' are just embarrassing.

xn4rF.gif

Bursting on here all the time like you're the all-knowing :lol: Sit down, SpotTon, sit down. Your sig is fooling no one.

A word of advice, learn what 'memes' actually are before you refer to them.

IZPcV.gif

(This isn't a meme :) )

[quote name="d ( . Y . )Sit down, SpotTon, sit down. Your sig is fooling no one.

Hah hah, so my sig is "fooling no-one", eh?

It's not there to fool anyone, son, and I don't give a toss what pinbrains likeyou think.

But in fact, Helmet, YOU'RE the one being fooled. Not by me but by vt, who started that nonsense with a wild stab in the dark that was hopelessly wrong.

I find it quite funny watching him and various sheep like you making eejits of themselves.

Just saw tonight's result - good for you guys. Hope you can get through the second leg ok - be good to see if big Temps can still do a job at a higher level!

[quote name="d ( . Y . )Sit down, SpotTon, sit down. Your sig is fooling no one.

Hah hah, so my sig is "fooling no-one", eh?

It's not there to fool anyone, son, and I don't give a toss what pinbrains likeyou think.

But in fact, Helmet, YOU'RE the one being fooled. Not by me but by vt, who started that nonsense with a wild stab in the dark that was hopelessly wrong.

I find it quite funny watching him and various sheep like you making eejits of themselves.

What a fucking shambles of a post. Much like you're entire output.

Give up.

I find it amusing that you are most probably sitting at your little keyboard and thinking you're being witty and comical when you're writing your posts,

when your 'comebacks' are just embarrassing.

:D

That's rich, coming from the dick who's on the Forfar - Stranraer thread trying to wind up the Forfar fans with his daft wee pics and clips.

Honestly, it's like shooting fish in a barrel....

:P

Archived