Forfar v Stranraer - Play off Thread

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Both clubs have had a brilliant season so may the best team win.Have to think Stranraer have the edge with the Sat home tie and a few Loons suspensions.Wouldnt touch it with a barge poll at bookies though.

Well onto the play offs.

This is going to be tough, fresh from defeat, how will the boys bounce back.

Good luck to the Loons, C'mon Forfar.

Less than an hour and a half after that disasterious result and someone is on here wishing Forfar well in the play offs. If todays result didn't bite you in the arse then I suppose f**k all will. Me? Gutted? Seriously!

Less than an hour and a half after that disasterious result and someone is on here wishing Forfar well in the play offs. If todays result didn't bite you in the arse then I suppose f**k all will. Me? Gutted? Seriously!

Get a grip if todays result has been disastrous your lucky Morton didn't get pumped that would have been a lot worse.You need positivity and thick skin to follow the wee teams.

Get a grip if todays result has been disastrous your lucky Morton didn't get pumped that would have been a lot worse.You need positivity and thick skin to follow the wee teams.

f**k me. You almost sound grateful they didn't.

f**k me. You almost sound grateful they didn't.

I am as following our poor result the blowing of the title would have been our own fault but as all it did was change the order of the playoff games I slept sound.

Both clubs have had a brilliant season so may the best team win.

Well no you quite clearly haven't: a "brilliant" season would have delivered a league title. Instead you both folded like a Ukrainian-made deckchair when it came to the closing stages. And there you are, in the play-offs. Enjoy.

14684_886308748086762_216721031361456390

Well no you quite clearly haven't: a "brilliant" season would have delivered a league title. Instead you both folded like a Ukrainian-made deckchair when it came to the closing stages. And there you are, in the play-offs. Enjoy.

14684_886308748086762_216721031361456390

Your ground looks like "A Ukranian made deckchair".Enjoy the Championship you deserve it.

What a stupid post.

Yes, I'm disappointed with the result but if we'd have won, we still have only finished second.

I'll wish the team well as I want us to win the play-offs.

If you feel that life revolves around football and losing a game like we did today, then you are quite the idiot. Think of Rio Ferdinand if you want to be "gutted" for someone.

These children that come on and boast about their "big" team scraping the league that they should have walked makes me smile.

I look forward to see how they do next year. Without McManus and the keeper, I look forward to a season of struggle and 4 pumpings from St Mirren.

Your ground looks like "A Ukranian made deckchair".Enjoy the Championship you deserve it.

These children that come on and boast about their "big" team scraping the league that they should have walked makes me smile.

I look forward to see how they do next year. Without McManus and the keeper, I look forward to a season of struggle and 4 pumpings from St Mirren.

Still; at least you're taking it well.

G

Still; at least you're taking it well.

Got to, haven't you. You don't know what is round the corner with football.

Btw, I sent my congrats to Morton on that particular thread, shame you can't be as gracious in victory as you are absent in defeat.

Will there be another strong home support? Don't seem to perform well in front of pressure

Probably 800 or so I reckon. Was a great crowd yesterday and I agree we do seem to buckle as soon as we get the bigger crowds in

G

Got to, haven't you. You don't know what is round the corner with football.

Btw, I sent my congrats to Morton on that particular thread, shame you can't be as gracious in victory as you are absent in defeat.

If you want a polite back-slapping ceremony, try watching cricket. Your rubbish outfit might actually win something in that non-entity of a sport as well.

Archived