Congrats Morton

A bit late with this, but well done lads - hope you enjoyed your celebrations last night. The league table doesn't lie and given how well we were received in the Morton supporters club prior to us winning the First Division at Cappielow - and by the 'Ton fans after the game ended - I can't begrudge them this success.

Commiserations but also congratulations to Forfar and Stranraer on good seasons as well, and may the best team out of the four win the play-offs. Good luck next season 'Ton fans - and enjoy humping St Mirren ;)

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oooof my head is bouncing!

Great feeling getting back up to the Championship, will make it so much better that we're likely to get 4 league games against that manky mob from along the road, and one of Hibs/Rangers too. Felt more relieved than elated yesterday after the game mind you.

Nothing against the other 3 teams in the play offs, but I would love Forfar to come up with us, as Station Park is a cracking day out.

Aye well done Morton, pleased for them especially as my father in law took my wee nephew along yesterday for one of his first ever games and it seems he's now wanting to be a Morton fan instead of a Celtic fan.

Aye well done Morton, pleased for them especially as my father in law took my wee nephew along yesterday for one of his first ever games and it seems he's now wanting to be a Morton fan instead of a Celtic fan.

Good lad, glad he enjoyed it bud. :D

Archived