RadgerTheBadger

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dogging!?!?!?!

Dog- ging!?!?!?!

Trotting out the same pish

That was a hilarious scene.

His acting was brilliant and it was one of those scenes that looked like the cast and crew would be struggling not to giggle.

That was a hilarious scene.

His acting was brilliant and it was one of those scenes that looked like the cast and crew would be struggling not to giggle.

Agreed, especially with the old fella asking if she was going dogging tonight.:lol:

Agree that the first episode was the weakest. The next couple of episodes are really, really good. Will watch the rest of the series over the rest of this weekend I reckon.

Aye no bad. Certainly no Phoenix Nights or even Max and Paddy, but I was pishing myself with the dogging scenes, so I wouldn't say it's awful. Certainly worse things to watch on the tele.

Will keep watching. The first episode was easily the weakest so if folk have packed it in after then I'd recommend you give it another go.

Watched 6 episodes on YouTube today and I thoroughly enjoyed it, like others say it no phoenix nights but worth a watch.

It's not too bad, some good moments, and the soundtrack is cracking.

I doubt it will go down as a classic, but it's certainly not at the level of shite of a Mrs Brown's Boys or 2 Broke Girls.

Agree about the soundtrack, some great songs.

Watched the first ten mins of the first one last night, and promptly ditched it. Getting lost with a dodgy sat nav and getting splashed by a bottle which turns out to be a piss sample.....f**k OFF! Absolute primitive shit.

I appreciate the 'it gets better' comments but I'm just not prepared to sit through your show if that's your opening segment.

The wee music video segments are cringey

For someone who thinks "whatta loada shite", you seem to watch it more than I'd have expected ;)

Thought last night's episode was good. The end scene you could see coming a mile off but didn't make it any less enjoyable.

The scene at the crossing had me doubled over! Funny as f**k.

Archived