Peter Kay's Car Share

RadgerTheBadger

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've seen it all on iPlayer - the first one is the weakest. It gets very good indeed, certainly the best thing Peter Kay has done since Phoenix Nights. Sian Gibson is superb.

The ending of the series has stayed with me, and that almost never happens with any TV programme. If you aren't sure about it so far, I think it's well worth sticking with.

I watched this recently and really enjoyed it. Very interesting in lots of ways, and very funny too. It's different from Gavin And Stacey because it's not a love story- rather about two friends who seem to be in competition to attract a mate. It's also about the bizarre things that happen before and after a working day- like a spinster/bachelor version of Outnumbered. The radio and sign gags are classic Peter Kay gold.

It's not as entertaining as Phoenix Nights but it's proof that Peter Kay can still come up with a gem.

I watched this recently and really enjoyed it. Very interesting in lots of ways, and very funny too. It's different from Gavin And Stacey because it's not a love story- rather about two friends who seem to be in competition to attract a mate. It's also about the bizarre things that happen before and after a working day- like a spinster/bachelor version of Outnumbered. The radio and sign gags are classic Peter Kay gold.

It's not as entertaining as Phoenix Nights but it's proof that Peter Kay can still come up with a gem.

Do they not get together then?

Was wrong about disregarding this, it's actually really good.

Watched the first two on TV then the rest on YouTube. Certainly has a certain charm to it.

YouTube vids aren't the best quality, not sure if they're on iplayer?

Archived