Peter Kay's Car Share

RadgerTheBadger

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, Bully Wee Villa said:

Yeah, Kay says there won't be any more as he wants to "go out on a high", but there may be more Phoenix Nights...

http://www.radiotimes.com/news/2017-05-02/peter-kay-shocks-car-share-fans-with-announcement-that-there-will-be-no-more-episodes

Wouldn't mind a live tour. Never had the chance to catch him live. His 2010 DVD was superb, as was his early material.

Wouldn't mind a live tour. Never had the chance to catch him live. His 2010 DVD was superb, as was his early material.

Saw him in Manchester with his The Tour that doesn't Tour Tour. Thought he was poor tbh. I'm a big fan of his work so it's not a boring dig at a popular comedian. He just wasn't as good as I expected. Having said that, when it was shown on the tele a while after I pished myself laughing all the way through. So I maybe wasn't comfortable at the venue or wasn't in the mood!

As much as I love Car Share and Phoenix Nights, I am not a fan of his stand up at all.

I do like his stand-up but I prefer his TV work. His stand-up is very broad but his TV series' don't follow that pattern which is why I prefer them to his stand-up.

I'd put good money on a lot of the middle aged women who love his stand up haven't even watched Phoenix Nights.

16 hours ago, Sarto Mutiny said:

As much as I love Car Share and Phoenix Nights, I am not a fan of his stand up at all.

Garlic bread?!? GARLIC.... BREAD? etc, etc,.

Archived