Helicopter Saturday, where to position the helicopter?

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Surely he just cover the bet?

Forfar 9/4

Stanraer- 50/1

I was in a similar position last year. I was waiting on Aberdeen to finish second for just under 2 grand but Motherwell could finish second going into the last day. Stuck a good bit on Motherwell and it paid off as Craig Reid scored a last minute winner for the well to finish second.

Its def worth betting a grand or so on Forfar and a couple of hundred on Stranraer. he will then guarantee a good profit regardless of the outcome.

Don't really think Gav needs to, Morton will win the league.

I'll see how he's feeling at he game tomorrow if Forfar and Peterhead both go 1 up early on :lol:

Would be fitting of this season if both top teams lost and Stranraer drew, giving us the title on GD.

If that is the scenario with a couple of minutes left at Glebe I think a wild lunge from Gerry McLaughlin in the box might be necessary. We will not complain !

I suggest Gleneagles for the trophy/helicopter position. Practically equidistant between Greenock, Forfar and Brechin, and it can be looked after by the Rangers squad having their post-match high tea, lest they forget what silverware looks like.

Park it up at Greenock. Morton should win comfortably. If they don't, fans of Forfar, or even less likely Stranraer, will be happy to spend half an hour celebrating and sniggering while they wait for the chopper to arrive.

People are reading me wrong. I was making a point about Morton fucking yer coupon. We're still winning the league tomorrow.

Someone's got to stick their neck out and say it. No excuses. Get. Them. Pumped.

Ohhhhhh bouncy bouncy

Fuckin hell, time you got someone to sort out that chafer grub / leatherjacket problem on the pitch. Some good lawn companies out there will have it sorted in no time.

That patter is woeful.

Archived