First World Problems

We're getting a sun room built and I had to go along and ask the builders a question today.  I've got a pair of rigger boots that I picked up cheap for fannying about in the garden and chopping wood etc (top tip: don't chop logs in a pair of gutties).  They sit at the back door and I just stuck them on to go round and speak to the guys.  Had a wee bit of a blether and then walked back round to the kitchen doors.

On my way back, it occurred to me that I've gone and done a bit of an #AccidentalPartridge and they all instantly started laughing at me as soon as I left.

I've not been able to look at any of them for the rest of the day.

And these folk trying to cross the Mediterranean in a leaky cardboard box with the kids think that life is tough. 

5 minutes ago, KnightswoodBear said:

We're getting a sun room built and I had to go along and ask the builders a question today.  I've got a pair of rigger boots that I picked up cheap for fannying about in the garden and chopping wood etc (top tip: don't chop logs in a pair of gutties).  They sit at the back door and I just stuck them on to go round and speak to the guys.  Had a wee bit of a blether and then walked back round to the kitchen doors.

On my way back, it occurred to me that I've gone and done a bit of an #AccidentalPartridge and they all instantly started laughing at me as soon as I left.

And these folk trying to cross the Mediterranean in a leaky cardboard box with the kids think that life is tough. 

th?&id=OIP.Mab85db9e016e67d6fb805dfc5b074e2aH2&w=300&h=224&c=0&pid=1.9&rs=0&p=0&r=0

8 minutes ago, KnightswoodBear said:

You needed one of these to really impress them.

tool-belt-occidental_full.jpeg

1 hour ago, KnightswoodBear said:

Did these boots look anything like these?

Image result for rigger boot pink

Edited by Cerberus

8 minutes ago, Rugster said:

Pfft. Sensors? Camera is where it's at.

Aye, the cameras are good.

My motor was built before they were installing them unfortunately.

@welshbairn - Probably all they are needing but I cannae be arsed taking the car to the jet wash today.

Edited by Andy C